The "Whitetail Whisperer"

GBW

Great picture Geoff !!

I have a bunch of deer in the backyard every morning & evening but so far haven't got them feeding outta my hand yet, although a couple days ago 3 of them walked within 5 feet of the back steps. :lol:

Beautiful critters !!

Something a little strange about that pic?? What's with the chain hanging off the far side of it's mouth? and the antlers seem to be missing a bit here and there? However there is a deer track in the snow which seems to validate it a genuine!

Looks like a broken tine and the chain is behind him...

Art

Something a little strange about that pic?? What's with the chain hanging off the far side of it's mouth? and the antlers seem to be missing a bit here and there? However there is a deer track in the snow which seems to validate it a genuine!

Well I believe to the left of Gord right above the railing is a trailer (black) and the chains would be on the trailer toungue.

Gord does say that the deer would be a 10 point but it must have been in a fight to have some break off

Well I believe to the left of Gord right above the railing is a trailer (black) and the chains would be on the trailer toungue.

I too see a trailer to the left.

Guys, I didn't photoshop this, it was something he (Gordon) posted on hs facebook page. His wife took the pic and he said the deer is much larger then how it looks in the pic due to the fact he is in front of it. I never thought I would see a post doubting it was real or not, just sharing... :dunno:

Edited by GBW

that's right folks, keep making those deer think humans aren't a threat. i'm sure it will help someone fill their freezer one day :thumbsup_anim::canadian::D

While Deer are nice to see on occasion, they are a menace up here. Our fleet of 15 vehicles where I work have killed three Deer in 2010. One way or another, a cull is in order. Filling ones freezer is much better than crow food and a $5000.00 insurance claim.