Who have you?

Cudz

This is a great thread. Considering where I live, I've fished with a number of OFNrs. They include Spiel, Ron, Irishfield, Moosebunk, Lloyd, Team Empty Pockets (Jeffy) and Roger Mayer. And Sis :whistling: I've also met a few that I haven't fished with just yet. They include TJ, Limeyangler, TJSA and Brandon. I want to give special mention to one fantastic man that I met last year in Red Lake. TennesseeGuy. In our brief late night meeting, we talked about things such as fishing (of course), basketball and racing. Things that interest us both. I hope I haven't missed anyone in the "have met" list. There's a bunch of people that I'd really like to meet from OFC. Just because they seem like great people, I'd die to meet Roy, Mishfish, Joey and Paul, the Plummas, Lew, Terry, ChrisK, Whopper and Gerritt. I'm sure I missed a few here. People that I'd love to spend a day or two on the water include (mostly trout guys) Solo, Bill, Doc Sal, and CCMT.

I've fished with Nipfisher, smarty pants, cheaptackle and flash (not often seen, where are ya bud??cool.gif ) . With time this list will be longer.

I'd like to fish with...... any steelheader and lake trouter....but I'm not that picky, I'd fish with (edit) anyone nice enough to invite me or wants to fish with me.

Cool thread Cudzgood.gif

Edited by Rod Caster

I have met a TON of great people from the board. My schedule has always been the killer when it comes to actually getting out in the same boat as OFNrs. Mostly just chat about life over a beer or chat over the phone while fishing the same lake.

This year I'm making it a priority to get out (in the SAME boat or ice hut or riverbank or anything) with SRT, The Urban Fisherman and HTHM.

Tonnes of different people from the board I want to fish with and every OFNr is welcome in my boat.

I would actually love to fish with all of you but that would be impossible. Got to make a better effort to get out with more of you guys this year.

Hey Rob (kickingfrog), I wish I knew you fished back in highschool. We could have got out a bunch of times. By the time I was 17 my dad let me take the boat out. I would just trailer it wherever and fish. I had a 16' with a 90hp motor and a bow mount and that was back in 1988 - 89. Would have been a good time. Robby Garland and I used to spend many an hour on the rivers and lakes. Didn't even know you fished.

Edited by Cudz

Thanks to loonietoon, im hooked on OFCthumbsup_anim.gif

He has shown me first hand, as a newbie to the board, as to what this community is all about. There is no emotionicon to show how we feel at the vinnimon house. So in that, I decided to return the thank you, this year.

Another special thank you to spincast and frankie65thumbsup_anim.gif

As to who I fished with through hook ups

hmmm?some I didnt and will mention as well.

Spincast, frankie65, fishhunter,tributaryhunter,bigugli,robd and his bud joey,hthm,tb4me,aaron shirley,slowpoke,skinny,miiler(just met a few weeks back on the ice), my neighbour(just met and fished with),fishnlips, all from the fishing for tyler and the fish a thon,

Gave a lake trout to fisherpetes bro(kinda counts),loonietoon(still to fish with).greg1983s bro, thejay, and a few others.

I am fairly new to the board but managed time out with mark (adams) and Craig (Imhooked) great time on a charter(lloyd) together and look forward to fishing in the future with two specific guys who I read and have learnt a great deal from Lew and Dax ... Great site and hope people keep supporting

I have fished with a lot of OFNers. I'm sure I will miss a few people here...

Fishnsled, fishindevil, Canadian Copper, Solopaddler, BillM, Wallacio, Victor, MJL and his dad, skeeter, tracker, Big Cliff, Rick Obanion, Spiel, ChrisK, Slowpoke, douG, basskicker, Bernie, Wolfville, Gerritt, SNAG, LincolnG, Headhunter, Sinker, Kemper, Mike the Pike, Bitsmith2k, lexxington, Tbayboy....there are few I cant remember their board names.

Hmmm...Haven't met an OFNer I didn't like yet, so I'm open to fishing with anyone new! If I had to pick a few though, I'd love to hit some northern lakes with Moosebunk, head up to Thunder Bay to scout out some trout with DanC. I've always been impressed with EHG's winter Lake O posts so to try that with him would be great! I'd also love to meet with the Plummas to fish in their waters.

I have met many many more people at Lakair and Quinte so the list goes on and on.

This board...and everyone I have fished with has taught me a lot about fishing...the common link that keeps us here.

Edited by ccmt

People that I'd love to spend a day or two on the water include (mostly trout guys) Solo, Bill, Doc Sal, and CCMT.

I'm a trout guy?? LOL. I have to say, if there was one kind of fishing I had to choose, it would be trout in the creeks and rivers. I'll never forget fishing with Solopaddler on a trib in the US...we were catching fish and the locals were not having much luck. Solo looked at me and said "Congratulations...you are one of those asses from Canada now"!!!

I'd love to get up your way Dan!

I have fished with a lot of OFNers. I'm sure I will miss a few people here...

Fishnsled, fishindevil, Canadian Copper, Solopaddler, BillM, Wallacio, Victor, MJL and his dad, skeeter, tracker, Big Cliff, Rick Obanion, Spiel, ChrisK, Slowpoke, douG, basskicker, Bernie, Wolfville, Gerritt, SNAG, LincolnG, Headhunter, Sinker, Kemper, Mike the Pike, Bitsmith2k, lexxington, Tbayboy....there are few I cant remember their board names.

Oh I feel so left out... <_< That's it, I'm deleting you from BBM tooo, LOL :dunno:

Well i cant say i have actually been out with anyone in particular on this site that i didnt know prior except SLOWPOKE. That being said I have been to a few gatherings and have met alot of very cool people Tj told me when he met me for the first time that he was really nervous about me coming up thought i could possibly be an axe murderer. Anyway like i said i have met many cool people personally on this site and i have said before all you gotta do is ask to go out and we can work something out.

Peter

Well i cant say i have actually been out with anyone in particular on this site that i didnt know prior except SLOWPOKE. That being said I have been to a few gatherings and have met alot of very cool people Tj told me when he met me for the first time that he was really nervous about me coming up thought i could possibly be an axe murderer. Anyway like i said i have met many cool people personally on this site and i have said before all you gotta do is ask to go out and we can work something out.

Peter

Just for the record, I am 100% compliant with my parole conditions and even managed to get an exemption for fishing hooks (not too mention the fact that I still vigorously maintain my innocence)ninja.gif .

pikeslayer

I've shared the water with Cudz, Fisherpete, Frankie65, gone_fishin, troutguy, Kwan, BUSTER, jaydub, jimmydrooltray and probably some more. Open to fish with anyone if they're as nuts about it as me, would love to spend a day out with solopaddler, moosebunk, msp or weedline. I feel they all offer a wealth of knowledge I could learn from

Edited by steverowbotham

Well I have met a good bunch of people from this forum, I have fished with Ciceri, fish-meister,GoneFishin,Pro Fisher 25, and also know a few people that are also members. Have nothing but good things to say about these guys and have met some others like Big Cliff and Pangle through selling/buying stuff

Edited by MikeTheBassFisher

I've shared the water with Cudz, Fisherpete, Frankie65, gone_fishin, troutguy, Kwan, BUSTER and probably some more. Open to fish with anyone if they're as nuts about it as me...

You have also fished with Jaydub and Jimmydrooltray