Quinte Gold....This is what you come out for!

Abberz

14.8lbs of pure Quinte Gold.

hogdavereimage.jpg

Measurements were 33"x19"

It's still swimming if you want to try to catch her tomorrow....

Big thanks to my friends Dave and Larry for being a part of the adventure!

Edited by Abberz

Measurements were 33"x19"

It's still swimming if you want to try to catch her tomorrow....sorry for the ridiculous look on my face in the release shot.....not as ridiculous as I'd look if I kept it though!

clapping.gif

Thanks guys....8inch hole...problem with the 10" Jiffy tonight as we ripped the cord right out of it LOL.

Felt really good to release a trophy!

I ask because, while we were out Saturday, we talked about the likelihood of getting a really big walleye out of a 6 inch hole. Alas, I did not get to find out that day.

I ask because, while we were out Saturday, we talked about the likelihood of getting a really big walleye out of a 6 inch hole. Alas, I did not get to find out that day.

With a 6 inch hole according to pi it woulda been a squeeze at 18+ inches dia.

We almost always use our 10" jiffy auger. I spuded out my first hole of the day pretty big probably around 12", but I moved and got lazy....woulda been heart broken to see that come off at the hole.

With a 6 inch hole according to pi it woulda been a squeeze at 18+ inches dia.

We almost always use our 10" jiffy auger. I spuded out my first hole of the day pretty big probably around 12", but I moved and got lazy....woulda been heart broken to see that come off at the hole.

Sure, at home it's easy, but out on the ice, with mitts on, decimals are hard to work with. :lol:

My buddy and I were packing up when he says to me, "that guy is into a good one."

You and your friends handled it well and had it down the hole in no time. I saw you hold it up for the pic and thought... Great fish... and geez, guess we should have set-up 50 yards in that direction. :w00t:

Congrats dood! That's what we do it for right there.

My buddy and I were packing up when he says to me, "that guy is into a good one."

You and your friends handled it well and had it down the hole in no time. I saw you hold it up for the pic and thought... Great fish... and geez, guess we should have set-up 50 yards in that direction. :w00t:

Congrats dood! That's what we do it for right there.

Wait a sec, are you telling me I had a chance to meet the man, the myth, the OFC legend tonight?

Would have been great to meet you in person....I've been a huge fan of your wild adventures for years.

The funny thing is, we would have liked to fish our spot from last weekend that was producing numbers, but no size. It was about half way between us where it was very slushy, not sure if you saw that or not?

We'll have to hook up for a fish sometime....I didn't know you were in the area!

Chris

Wait a sec, are you telling me I had a chance to meet the man, the myth, the OFC legend tonight?

Would have been great to meet you in person....I've been a huge fan of your wild adventures for years.

The funny thing is, we would have liked to fish our spot from last weekend that was producing numbers, but no size. It was about half way between us where it was very slushy, not sure if you saw that or not?

We'll have to hook up for a fish sometime....I didn't know you were in the area!

Chris

Maybe he's like Poke-A-Roo???

Snuffleupagus??? :oops: