Hit up pool x on trib y

l2p

we were just fishing them under a float. i have to admit that day has been by far one of the best days ive every had on that river, most times i actually get skunked. im thinkin we just lucked out on "one of those days"

thanks everybody, glad you guys like the pics!

12p,

You guys had a beautiful day and those pics,well they are just breath taking. The second one especially with the big arch in the pole and the background scenery. Looks like it needs to be on the front of a magazine.

Cheers !

thumbsup_anim.gif Wow - awesome day - those are some sweet fish.

I haven't done that climb yet, but I hear its quite the energy burner even in good weather - how was it with ice and snow climbing up / down there. ?

I really got to get out there one day soon.

Thanks for the awsome words guys! much appreaciated.

it was deffinatly a beautiful day to be out, at one point we even started to sweat from the beating sun haha maybe even got a sun burn. the shore line is caked with ice and you certainly should pick your footing, we fell through a couple of soft spots but we never ventured out on ice over the water. not as crazy as those guys fishing 3 inches of ice on simcoe if u ask me =)

as for the climb it wasnt too bad for us cause there was already previous foot traffic so we just followed the foot prints, i could picture it being a crazy walk down if it were all fresh powder snow.

heres a couple more action shots for ya guys!

ngP1144169.jpg

ngP1144159.jpg

ngP1144115.jpg

ngP1144160.jpg

Great report and excellent pics l2p :thumbsup_anim:

Loved the rod bend shot..... truly spectacular :clapping::worthy::thumbsup_anim:

Like others said, it should be on the front of a magazine for sure B)

Terry aka bushart..... take the brush out, you have some great material to work with here :)

Great job you two and thanks for sharing!!!

Leechman

Edited by Leechman