A Surprise From BrianB

solopaddler

Brian you're truly a good man.

The doorbell rang just a little while ago.

Delivery man had a package addressed to Miss Zoey. :)

Thank you my friend.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojJGcE7UNWU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojJGcE7UNWU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojJGcE7UNWU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by solopaddler

Glad she liked it bud.

Thanks for sharing.

Just watching her, brought back some great memories. :thumbsup_anim:

Have to admit though,her playing with that plastic bag scares me.

Enjoy Zoey. :good:

Edited by BrianB

Glad she liked it bud.

Thanks for sharing.

Just watching her, brought back some great memories. :thumbsup_anim:

Have to admit though,her playing with that plastic bag scares me.

Enjoy Zoey. :good:

My last GSP would open up presents bit by bit very gently with her teeth.

Never seen anything like it before or since.

I just wanted to see if she had some of the same in her.

Not yet apparantly. Fear not we'll keep her away from the bags. :lol:

Thanks again bud.

Actually pretty darned close to you Cliff. Still Point Farms about 10 mins north of Lindsay.

Do you have papers with her, I still have Andy's pedigree going back 5 generations, His kennel name is Katiebow's Andy.

We only allowed him to sire 2 litters both in this general area but all of the pups ended up doing very well. I'd love to find out if there is a relation, I still have all of Andy's ribbons and awards.

It might be nice to pass them on to one of his great grand kids. He ended up being a Canadian Show Champion, and won so many field trials and awards, CKC FDJ, FD, NAVHDA NA and UT, Highest Scoring Field Dog.... the list is way too long LOL.

He is 14 and near the end now but still goes crazy when he sees a gun come out and anyone that has ever fished here knows that he considers fishing just another form of hunting.

Anyway, if it is something you'd like to follow up on I'd be happy to help.

WOW!!! That video was awesome!!! It must have been directed by Tarantino. The camera work was freakin' brilliant!!! :tease::tease:

Good on ya Brian!!! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Mike.................Don't give up your day job!!!! :whistling:

It wasn't scripted wise :asshat: .

:)

Wow bud she's a sweetheart!! I see what you mean now when you mentioned you had your hands full...

Pardon my ignorance.. What is that thing?!?!

The dog or the toy? :lol:

The pooch is a german shorthaired pointer. The toy is a giant chewable thingy called a Wubba. This one is the Kong version.

The dog loves it. She's tossing it up in the air right now and growling at it.

Do you have papers with her, I still have Andy's pedigree going back 5 generations, His kennel name is Katiebow's Andy.

We only allowed him to sire 2 litters both in this general area but all of the pups ended up doing very well. I'd love to find out if there is a relation, I still have all of Andy's ribbons and awards.

It might be nice to pass them on to one of his great grand kids. He ended up being a Canadian Show Champion, and won so many field trials and awards, CKC FDJ, FD, NAVHDA NA and UT, Highest Scoring Field Dog.... the list is way too long LOL.

He is 14 and near the end now but still goes crazy when he sees a gun come out and anyone that has ever fished here knows that he considers fishing just another form of hunting.

Anyway, if it is something you'd like to follow up on I'd be happy to help.

Nope no papers. It wasn't an issue with us as we'll never breed her or show her.

The sire is Sure Point Remington and is a field trial champ as well.

Dam is Still Point Sydney.

The breeder in Lindsay might be able to track the lineage.

Nope no papers. It wasn't an issue with us as we'll never breed her or show her.

The sire is Sure Point Remington and is a field trial champ as well.

Dam is Still Point Sydney.

The breeder in Lindsay might be able to track the lineage.

Regardless she is a real beauty.

If it would mean anything to you, I'd be happy to try and track backwards although if the paper trail has been broken it might not be of any use.

If it really isn't something you'd be interested in then just enjoy your pup and remember she could be from a long line of champions but she will always be a champion to you no matter what.. :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Big Cliff

Brian (& Mike) - that was so cool _ I cant show the rest of my famiily or else it would be starting all over again for us. My daughter already has a list of things for ... birthday.. christmas.. adoption day ... they all start with PUPPY....

[quote name='solopaddler' date='06 January 2011 - 05:30 PM' timestamp='1294353010'

The dog or the toy? :lol:

The pooch is a german shorthaired pointer. The toy is a giant chewable thingy called a Wubba. This one is the Kong version.

The dog loves it. She's tossing it up in the air right now and growling at it.

heh! Nah I meant the toy.. Dagnit I want a puppy too!!