Manual ice auger NOT IM DEAD

misfish

NICE!!!!! AND they're giving a free case of beer with it!!

Somethn work me nerves bye. :whistling:

She came home and found it hidden in the BR.Came out and said,guess yer really getting back into fishing eh.

Naw dear,it,s for you.So is the heater in the truck and the two rods. :rofl2:

Bring on the whitie and laker grounds. :thumbsup_anim:

hey brian you left out the angry glare she gave you. and the silent treatment :)

Acually,she is very happy Im getting back out <_<<_<<_<

Something about that joke,,,,,can you believe my husbands out fishing in this weather? Has me thinking though:unsure:

Edited by BrianB

Nice job Brian you should have told her it is a great way to plant flowers in the spring then it is a US toy instead of a MY toy. Now she is going shopping for cloths and shoes and you can't gripe about it.

Art

I went splits on a brand new Jiffy 8 inch STX Stealth last year. It runs great and cuts like a dream.

Just today I picked up a Swede-bore 5 inch hand auger. I cannot believe how easily it cuts. It's like a lazer. Less effort than using (let alone transporting) the Jiffy. The obvious trade off is the dinky little 5 inch hole. There may come a day when I regret it, but I'm fairly certain most fish (that I'm going to catch) will come up through a five inch hole.

My buddy's joke was that if we get a fish that won't fit, he'll grab a fillet knife and shove his hand down the hole up to his shoulder, then bring up slabs until it'll go.

Guest gbfisher

My God. :w00t:

Take it back!!! :o

That will put you in an early grave. :stretcher:

No one should have to drink Light Beer. :tease:

Nice Auger. :good:

Edited by gbfisher

Brian,

Just curious....but does it make it more difficult to walk properly when they get to be that big? I figure they must help prevent yer knees from knocking together in fear when She came into the house and found it?

Just like when you take a severe bump to the head....you should post on here every few hours....just so we know you are ok!!

There ya go bri!!

I just got my Stikemaster perin' like a kitten!

Cooks bay next weekend for some perch. Can't wait till the lady freezes over!

Congrets on the new purchase. Your shoulders will thank you later this season :D

Has anyone heard from Brian today?

do we need to call 911 :rofl2:

if your still alive brian, then she's prolonging your death.

one way or another you will pay !

hey is that a brand new merecedes suv sitting in your driveway with a sign on the windshield saying "merry christmas to me" :tease:

Like I said,shes ok with the new drill,but if I can get her to stop banging me on the nugg,n everytime Canada scores,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :stretcher:

You could compromise and ask her to do it when the US team scores....less bumps :(

Art

I haven't had the cohones to share my Humminburd Ice 385ci purchase with my better half yet. :blush:

I thought they were going to be in short supply back in October. :dunno:

I guess I'll just do what she does when something new shows up from her..."Oh don't be silly, I bought this last year...just haven't worn / used / displayed it yet!" How can you be upset at something bought a year ago? :devil:

btw, nice case of beer!

Ohh ohh! great idea!...you drill 'em & I'll mark 'em! (...and drink the beer. :whistling: )