Manual ice auger NOT IM DEAD

misfish

Brian,

I have the 6" Sub Zero and have no issues with it.... going on the 3rd year now and the blade is as sharp as the day I bought it :)

It cuts through ice like butter B) Mind you I always keep the protective blade guard on it when moving around and make sure I don't bang it on the hard surface :)

Jacques

Brian,

I have the 6" Sub Zero and have no issues with it.... going on the 3rd year now and the blade is as sharp as the day I bought it :)

It cuts through ice like butter B) Mind you I always keep the protective blade guard on it when moving around and make sure I don't bang it on the hard surface :)

Jacques

Yer word will do Jacques.

Pick one up on the way home after work.Is it saturday yet??????

I have one as well Brian,

It works as it should, and I am in the same boat....3 years later and sharp as it came.

Pretty good little unit especially for the price.

Yeah,2/3rds the price as the fin.

On my way to get it now.

they are real good

but they don't work on simcoe ice

as everyone knows simcoe ice is different. it has something to do with the molecular bond of the ice particles and that they bond on a 45 deg angle instead of vertically like other lakes, some people believe it's a magnetic anomaly from iron in the water or copper deposits

but with the angle Sub Zero uses on their auges it binds in simcoe ice rendering them useless

:whistling:

they are real good

as everyone knows simcoe ice is different. it has something to do with the molecular bond of the ice particles and that they bond on a 45 deg angle instead of vertically like other lakes, some people believe it's a magnetic anomaly from iron in the water or copper deposits

but with the angle Sub Zero uses on their auges it binds in simcoe ice rendering them useless

:rofl2::stretcher::rofl2:

they are real good

Thank God I Got A FinBore Then :rolleyes:

they are real good

:tease::ninja::blink::lol:

they are real good

Somebody's got too much time on his hands.

Jesus Terry... you back to work yet?? lol

you can tell that I need to get back to work ...LOL thursday is the day I get to go back but

I hurt my back the other day icefishing didn't help it at all now who knows when I will go back..

you can tell that I need to get back to work ...LOL thursday is the day I get to go back but

I hurt my back the other day icefishing didn't help it at all now who knows when I will go back..

Only one cure for that, Terry....more ICE FISHING!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

they are real good

Terry you need something to get your mind off things..... listen to this tune..... you'd be stupify :lol::whistling:B)

Yup get out and stand with your back to the heater for awhile then lay on the ice. Call it medical treatment and write it off on your taxes. :thumbsup_anim:

Art

Betty is gonna look funny going round and round on that thing while you sit on the stool and drink the beer!!! It's only Monday you know...

She told me to get out fishing again,SOOOOOOOOO I needed this.

Oh theres also a new heater in the truck and two rods.SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :stretcher::stretcher: