2011 Lakair G2G

ChrisK

We will be there, poker and darts all ready :)

I need a two B/R this year Lex and boy was it tempting to check out the one on the point there. I think ya know what I mean. :angel: But, just to be nice, I took the more $$$ one up from the docks next to the Lodge. Oh yeah ... you're welcome. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Paul, if you're gonna be there, I am gonna do my darndest to come up. Save a seat in your boat for me on the Saturday.....if you want that is.

I just got permission from the boss, I am gonna be be there for the Saturday!

Edited by HTHM

we'd love to make it up there for the g2g this year, but we're getting married that weekend. we'll definitely be planning a trip up there sometime this summer

ryan

No prob to set things up on the dock Ryan. Could probably fit the service in between the pike derby and the awards...

A moonlight cruise through the narrows can be very romantic while swatting the mosquitos..... :whistling:

Being Father's Day weekend it is tough for me with young boys to get away for the weekend. I'm only an hour away so I'll try and make it up there for the Friday night. I'll call Kevin about a tent site.

Let me know what he says about the tent sites. I'd like to come up for a day. Can't stay the entire weekend though..

• 1 month later...

i will be there with Shorty

gonna go out and put a fish farm net out and all the big pike i catch will go in there.whistling.gif

This way i can win the trophy this year and keep it in norther Ontario clapping.gifthumbsup_anim.gif

any other northerners going this year ? Hope so would like to meet some other peps that fish nippissing.