Ok whos got them

misfish

seeing you're coming up here Friday anyhow!

I am,,,,,,,,,oh ya, I am. :angel:

Yaaa didn't

Art

Saddly Art,I didnt have one for this 2010 year. :dunno:

Time to back at er.

CTC, here I come.

you can only get the 1 year license that way

Fine with me Skeeter. One year at a time they say. :tease:

Edited by BrianB

I was at the CTC in the south end of Barrie a few days ago and they said they wouldn't have any until the new year....but I heard through the grapevine that Robinson's Hardware in the northeast side of Barrie has them. :) The only reason I got mine at LeBarons is because I work close by.

Colin

Robinson's Hardware in the northeast side of Barrie has them

Funny,they always seem to have them.Of all the places in Barrie,Robertsons always was first.They even still have a great supply of boating stuff.Weather it be small or yuaht stuff.

Thanks for the heads up Colin.

As for that Angus guy,,,,,,,,,,,, :oops::rofl2:

Brian,

I ordered my 3 year Sportfishing license, Outdoors card, and...............for the first time ever............my 3 year Small Game License!!!

Did it all online after making a trip to the local Service Ontario office to upgrade my status to include hunting.

Came to $159.00+!!!!! Considered going with the conservation version, but changed my mind at the last minute

Dang MR B,I forgot you were taking the course at the wolfsden.Sry bud I didnt get out to say howdy. Im feel like a dumb :asshat:lot,s of work.Mind goes crazy,but Im back to my olself now,,,,,,,,,,,I thunk.

Good on ya for getting yer hunting lic bud.

I got my card about 2 months ago from Canada's MNR I put it into my glove box in the Titan so when I come up I can get my license to fish. The Fishing license we have here can be bought on line also and is good from the date purchased one year later.

Art

got mine in the mail already a few weeks back, good for another 3 years

Do yer math.I didnt fish last year,so if I bought a three year 2007-2010,I would of lost money..... Never one that was for the the 3 yr lic. One never knows.It,s not like our money is really doing anything. Well,it does,it lets us fish and hunt,but,,,,,,,We have already been down that road,havent we :wallbash:

I tried to buy at south side barrie ctc and they said not until at least 1st week of jan. I went online to renew card and get one year licence but I could not get a one year and was forced to get a 3 year. I know it is a better deal but was not in the budget. Oh well, always easier to ask for forgiveness then ask for permission.

PS. Glad to hear you are going to get out this year. Make it a priority!

Edited by Cudz