THAT ONE GREAT PIC!!! Lets see yours

ryanheritage

Wow..Lots of great pictures. Way to go gang.

These are not particularly photogenic shots but ones that I'm proud of my son Nick and also my apprentice Ash who built cars for our local fall fair demolition derby. They both built great cars. Ash was second overall and was a big crowd pleaser. Unfortunately Nick lost battery connection and was eliminated early. These derbys are a lot of work to prepare for but a riot to do.

000_0069.jpg

000_0068.jpg

hey deplumma , great pic ...i can spot that dock and boat out no prob....you were at the casablanca lodge on the upper french....what a beautiful area....to bad the fishing isnt what it use to be ....had quite a few beers on that dock this summer .....cheers

First Tracks on a back lake for splake......

P1210008.jpg

My son, my father and I went crappie fishing last spring.......Jacob got the biggest one........still reminds me to this day.....we'll never forget it.

P5030001.jpg

Me just kicking back for a bit of a snooze on the walleye opener........just finished a killer shore lunch of fresh eyes and perch......MMMMM.

P5130024.jpg

Just got the gear in the boat this morning as the sun was breaking the hills........what a beautiful sight......could have just sat there and watched it. I went fishing instead

P8260007.jpg

Here's what I caught...... :canadian: Notice the change in weather from first light......it rained the rest of the day.....bout 30 mins after the sunrise pic!

P8270027.jpg

Great pics, keep them coming!!

Sinker

• 4 weeks later...

here is a picture of my son and his very first fish, we took a small hike through our backyard and right to the water reservoir, where i casted his spinner bait and let him have it from there on in... Bud

JJperch.jpg

Edited by HeyBud

My "photo to remember" isn't fishing related but I just love it! She will kill me for doing this but the before & after scenario helps with the appreciation

This is my oldest in an earlier post by Cliff......

med_gallery_60_23_23704.jpg

Here she is at her Grade 8 grad with her entourage.....

gallery_137_78_40643.jpg

She is an awesome kid and this picture always makes me smile.....most of her teachers and some of her classmates didn't recognize her that night :)

bly

Great post and amazing pictures. Made me finally try to figure out how to post pics. Hope it works.

I posted 4....noob gets carried away.

Favorite back lake on Opening Bass morning. This bay is full of boulders the size of trucks, you can see them poking out thru the fog. Buckets hiding behind most of them :thumbsup_anim:

3a.jpg

same lake opening morning.

43.jpg

a "tupperwear boat" Largie

web15.jpg

Restoule Lake

1a.jpg

Hookset.

Edited by Hookset