Winter found the Kawarthas

lew

Opened the curtains this morning to the 1st real snowfall of the season around here. We've been lucky so far as it seems there's nasty weather all around us, specially over in the snowbelt.

Oh well, I put the snow tires on the truck yesterday and I've got a brand new snow blower just waiting to go, but I guess we need a bit more snow than what we got last night for that. :lol:

Cnv0837.jpg

Edited by lew

Looks nice your way Lew..... over in the valley it's just pouring right now :w00t:

Check the little video I just made

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid732.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww321%2Fleechman1%2F2010%2FMOV04473.mp4">

Leechman

It is great to have snow again.I bought a new GMC a month ago after 18 years & 330K with the old one.After I turned OFF all the anti fun stuff off I spent a few minutes doing power slides and donuts:thumbsup_anim: I am ready for winter.

vance

27 November 2010

01 December 2009

Pretty close time wise but it got cold right after the snowfall last year and it stayed with us all winter...

They are calling for mild weather on Tuesday so I won't be using the snow blower yet...clapping.gif

Guess I better throw some logs in the back of the truck for traction...

Edited by Beans

Winter has settled in for me too...It was down to a chilly 50F this morning.

004-3.jpg

The white dot in the sky is a Blimp over the Yuma Proving Grounds, where Gen.Patton trained his Tank crews for North Africa and Normandy. Someone told me the Blimp watches for Illegal Aliens crossing the desert, but I don't know for sure.

The white dot in the sky is a Blimp over the Yuma Proving Grounds, where Gen.Patton trained his Tank crews for North Africa and Normandy. Someone told me the Blimp watches for Illegal Aliens crossing the desert, but I don't know for sure.

I gues it doesn't pick up on the ones from the north!!!