My New Ride & Some Crankbaits in the making :)

Leecher

Like the title says.... took some pics of my new ride today (Chevrolet Cruze LT Turbo 2011) and thought I share them with you..... GM really put the full package into this one and cannot be any happier with it B)

Fully loaded with it's 138 hp 1.4L ECOTEC Turbocharged I-4 , 6 speed automatic tranny with the option of manually changing gears while cruzing, AC, electric windows & mirrors, etc.... etc.... an amazing car to say the least B)

I'm sure you've seen the commercial on TV.... and the color they show is exactly what I purchased (Crystal red) real nice color B)

Here it is in multiple shots

Front view

DSC04385.jpg

Side view

DSC04386.jpg

From the back

DSC04387.jpg

The inside driver side

DSC04392.jpg

Passenger side

DSC04395.jpg

and the back

DSC04394.jpg

Simply put.... it's just a delight to drive B)

Now onto the cranks.... I've been putting together a few additional cranks for the tackle box that comes in a kit from Luremaking.com.... these are plastic body baits with rattles and the color of choice was white :D

Couple of pics

DSC04396.jpg

DSC04397.jpg

Not done yet but will post the final results when I'm done.

Hope you enjoy!!!

Tight lines

Leechman

SWEEEETTTTT RIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love the color Jacques. Love the Auto/Stick shifter.I have that on my Dodge Caliber R/T.Great on slippery roads.

has come along way since thier brush with finacial disaster.They make a solid car.Congrats my friend.

Paul

The cruize is definitly a step up from the cobalt. The interior looks great doesn't it? 138 hp is healthy power from a 1.4L Turbo...it would save weight on the front end too. Congrats on the new ride.

Good luck with the cranks, are the bodies exactly identical or do you find that some are better made than others?

SWEEEETTTTT RIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love the color Jacques. Love the Auto/Stick shifter.I have that on my Dodge Caliber R/T.Great on slippery roads.

has come along way since thier brush with finacial disaster.They make a solid car.Congrats my friend.

Paul

Thanks Paul!!! Yeah the color is amazing and that auto shifter is simply awesome.... I'm loving it :DB)

They sure did come a long way and made a solid car :thumbsup_anim:

The cruize is definitly a step up from the cobalt. The interior looks great doesn't it? 138 hp is healthy power from a 1.4L Turbo...it would save weight on the front end too. Congrats on the new ride.

Good luck with the cranks, are the bodies exactly identical or do you find that some are better made than others?

Thanks Rod Caster!!! I own a Cobalt before this one and there's no comparison.... like you said, a true step up from it B) I truly enjoy it B)

As for the cranks, the bodies are identical.... bought a couple of kits from them and they are ready for the paint job :D

Give them a try.... I'm sure you'll like them!!!

sweet ride leech congrats can't wait to see the cranks

Thanks Corvy!!!

very nice colour. Unless the picture is deceiveing I would not want to ride in the backseat for any distance, looks cramped.

Ian

Thanks Ian!!! Looks deceiving back there but lots of room in deed.... I'm 5'8" and sat back there for a short time and can't complain about being cramped :) Only draw back, you have to lean sideways to look up front and that's it :D

Nice ride leech!

Thanks Vince!!!

Nice car!

I also bought some pre made cranks for this winter, just to keep me busy, lol. I ordered 300, so I hope they turn out decent, haha

Thanks Manitoubass!!! If you ordered from Lurmaking you won't be disappointed :) They sure make quality products ;):D

I just put in another order for making 10 spinnerbaits.... but this time I made the choice of the hardware and color I want for them :D

Have fun creating, painting your lures!!!

Guest Manitoubass

Thanks Vince!!!

Thanks Manitoubass!!! If you ordered from Lurmaking you won't be disappointed :) They sure make quality products ;):D

I just put in another order for making 10 spinnerbaits.... but this time I made the choice of the hardware and color I want for them :D

Have fun creating, painting your lures!!!

Yep, thats who I ordered from as per your suggestions. I can't wait to get to painting them customs. I hand carved one a few weeks back out of some cedar, and it was strangely relaxing. I worked on it for about 10 hours straight before I realized how long it had been, haha.

But yeah, ordering the prefab takes alot of the work out, thats for sure

Missing your front licence plate :D:lol::w00t:

Actually when we were teenagers and we would go to Quebec to party, we had to pull off our front plates and back our cars up against a wall or snow bank. lol.

The french boys didn't like us hitting on their pretty girls. :whistling:

LOL Nip LOL Good trick to fool them french boys :clapping:

nice ride, to bad your in the land of the crazy drivers and well, it's gona get a ding or two... Just Kidding!

You going to make a custom Cruse Crystal Red Crankbait too? In honor of the new ride...

Thanks Geoff!!! That's a possibility... If I do, will have to order some more stuff from Luremaking :)

Nice car, GMs answer to the Altima and Camry...

Thanks Pigeontroller!!! They certainly put in a great package for this one :)

Congrats on the new ride, Jacques :D I can't wait to see pics of it out on the ice w00t.gif

Thanks johnnyb!!! Don't want to disappoint you, but this one is staying away from the hard surface for a while :whistling:;):lol:

May be in a few years from now :) Time to buy a pulling sled for the fishing gear :)

Nice ride Jacques......looks real plush on the inside.

Thanks Simon!!! They did a great job with the interior.... it's nice and comfy in the driver's seat or any other seat for that matter and every little adjustments or buttons is just a finger away B)