Important Health Notice

HTHM

Subject: Important Health Notice

The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially

dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called

Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of

your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus

will wipe out your private life entirely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should

immediately leave the premises.

Take two good friends to the nearest liquor store and purchase one or both of the antidotes -

Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER).

Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends,

you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

Why not.. I was into the BEER by 4pm ! WORK ended at 3:45.. and the best part of every day ended about 8:32 according to the call display.. thanks Marty ! :wallbash:

LmAo! fix that with a nooner :rolleyes:

every day

damn I need to speak to my wife

ME TOO!

Sometimes twice on Sundays Terry.. yes you'd better speak to her.. (or some buddy elses!)

Not during sports!?!?!? Ok, it's a sport too BUT I need to get my wife on the same program! every other day just doesn't cut it...

Well Geoff.. once you've been married for 28 years it might pick up for you!! Unfortunate for me that after all those years it's starting to taper off a tad..... :sarcasm:

Well it is going to be 11 years in the spring so I hope it picks up then, or before then! :devil: