hook that is shrink tubed, all dressed up with musky sized flashabou

that is hand tied by my self.

Here is a picture of my daughter with a 49 1/4" caught on Bleeding

perl Handlebarz during the Belle River MCI Classic she won the event

with this fish.

Mike Parker,

Handlebarz Lures.

IMG_7205.JPG

Thanks for the kind words Lew and Joey I hope that we get to see you guys this weekend the weather looks great so far but ho knows right this is LSC after all LOL. Thanks Buster

Cram sorry I had forgot to send Roy some pics of my lures here are a couple of them. I am just using a face book account for now but hope to get some extra $$$ and have a web site made for selling and promoting my lures.

Midnight Mojo

9be8fefc.jpg

Copper

79535a4a.jpg

Confusion

20fb26f5.jpg

Lemon Lime

21bff895.jpg

Ice

e60f4b79.jpg

Michael Jackson

1ee0c94d.jpg

Thank's Art it was a big dissision to make as I was not sure if I wanted to sell them but I did have a bunch of people urging me to try it out and from what I have heard things should go good.

Thanks Jim

Hassison it took a long time to come up with the name it was years in the making LOL.

cram I will try and get some new pictures done I need to build some more I still cant get a nice picture that I am very happy with they seem to not show what I want them to they just look dull from the real thing. Maybe I will get Brandon to take care of that part.

cwpowell the stores are selling them for $16.99 they wanted to go at $18.99-$19.99 but I asked they keep them lower so that more people can afford them that was my main reason to bring the lures out, they are well built with heavy musky size components and not built with cheap product but you can get them for a affordable price.

For now I will offer a 20% OFC discount from the $16.99 price well a little better then that $13.50 each plus shipping or if your in the Chatham area anyone can stop into the house and have a look or I can also make arrangements to meet up between Chatham and Alliston, I head up that way often with work this would save on shipping.

I can make custom colors if some one has a idea just shoot it my way and we can get it done.

Thanks Rod Caster I did not make it up your way this year I here the water was low how did that affect the season for you?

Here are a couple of the double 10's I made for my self this year and in 2011 I will have them for sale along with other colors.

Blue gill

b8caf1bb.jpg

Confusion

d0e84e50.jpg

Armageddon

3c7c2e40.jpg