If the wind keeps you off the lake........

Joey

Jezzzzz Joanne... the honeymoon over all ready??? :D

Nice work Hun !!!!

Nah, she might as well be making baits, Wayne. I was talking to Paul tonight and his eyes are really hurtin' from looking at her. Here's a shot off the web cam. He might need medical attention.

003.JPG

Do I see a weight peaking out from underneath the skirt of that first one?

Joey-skirt-underneath-

insert punchline here_______________________

Serious question though.

Yep, weights on both those rubber skirted ones. Gotta get em down to the musky ya know :w00t:

Wayne, there was supposed to be a honeymoon? Nobody told me that, I've been gypped!!!! :D

Very nice Joey. :good:

If you go to Rollie and Helen's website, they've got a nice selection of the #10 blades. I've put them on my Christmas wish list :thumbsup_anim: . I just made a couple of baits a couple of weeks ago similiar to your first two Joey with the #8 blades as well with Flashabou. The thing I find is the #8's doesnt give the flashabou the same action as the #10's do. They still work OK but just not as much action.

Very nice Joey. :good:

If you go to Rollie and Helen's website, they've got a nice selection of the #10 blades. I've put them on my Christmas wish list :thumbsup_anim: . I just made a couple of baits a couple of weeks ago similiar to your first two Joey with the #8 blades as well with Flashabou. The thing I find is the #8's doesnt give the flashabou the same action as the #10's do. They still work OK but just not as much action.

Ya, the 10's are hard to find, but I just ordered some up and they're in the mail :thumbsup_anim:

I've seen your lures Jim, they're really nice :clapping:

Nice work as always Joey it sure is nice to atleast be able to make something for musky when you can chase them. hope to see you guys down here soon if the wind can stay away for a bit.

Cheers Mike

Thanks Mike, how is the wind?

Joey those are some sweet lookin baits. You have definetely come a long way since your first creations. I would put those up against any Grim Reaper out of my tackle box for sure. Really like your weighted bucktails with the replaceable treble hook option. Solid lookin,great job !!