Snagger

fishinguypat

On a pop tap :oops: ....And a size 2 hook... not fun to see......I DONT GET IT :dunno: ....2000 fish and a 1000sqft area... :rofl2:

Yeah, the fish's back was hungry for that. I don't get how ppl consider that fishing or how someone could possibly promote that on the internet.

Saw a CO today on the creek at a popular eastern Lake O trib. He scared the crap out of me because he was sneaking in the forest taking pictures of some snaggers before he confronted them. The problem is, he (to the best of my knowledge) only ticketed 1 person then left. There were 10+ people snagging with treble hooks just downstream. Why show up to a creek without charging more people?

Come on guys, it wasn't a salmon he snagged, it was a porpoise! It simply in haled the beer tab through it's blow hole! Heck, most of the OFNER's I've met would dive in the water for a beer tab, in hopes of finding the beer!

On the up side, no marshmellows were harmed in the making of that video.

(Hee hee... I said blow hole!)

HH

Im not a slamon fisher but that doesnt even come close to the Idea of sport fishing in my mind.. See all those guys out there...wow It almost looked like they could have just used the net to grab them. There is no way id be interested in fishing with that many ppl in one spot. I dont get what the pop can tab has to do with how he was fishing. Its not like the fish took the bait willingly...