I used to fish.....

Billy - Curtiss

Thank the good Lord you came to your senses.....this is exactly why I am not a lesbian....stick with your own sex and avoid those dirty dirty females....wishing you many hours of flatulating the ABCs with your buds....I can make it to L :tease::rofl2:

Sorry, but men who whine about women are missing their Mommy.

Thank the good Lord you came to your senses.....this is exactly why I am not a lesbian....

Sorry, but men who whine about women are missing their Mommy.

But if you were and whined about your partner who would you be missing?

BTW, I like my whine red with beef and white with fish and I sure do miss my mommy's omlettes.

Edited by Harrison

Roy, I've been pickin' the banjar with renewed enthusiasm. Seems to be a pattern!

Seems to be a pattern for sure with fishing and stringed instruments going hand in hand. Roy may remember the fist MTG at BOQ where almost everyone was able to grab Diplips 5 string guitar and belt out a tune. Then of course Doogle broke in with some impressive vocals.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I once had a lady try to drag me away from fishing. I even went 8 months without wetting a line.

These days I'm happily married to a woman who is completely cool with fishing anytime I can get out(although I had to offer up a foot rub or two along the way)...

Welcome back to sanity.

Welcome home brah. Hope you take this opportunity to lay low from sport dating for a while.. :whistling:

I'll have my people call your people and we'll do a little esox luncheon.. B)

You should get out fishing with Fidel, he will put you on fish and set things straight.

Grant(SNAG) is MIA, too bad.

He's just in between puters right now Erik. Talked to him yesterday and he's already talking about piking downtown in his trousers..

He sends all his best and I'm confident we'll hear from him again soon. He's got a lot of material so he must be just itching! :santa: