Dave Mercer

bassman

:angry::angry: Everyone has to be able to take a joke in life,BUT many of us let our son or daughter use this site as a tool to bring two elements in life together, fishing and family time. I do not think he meant anything negative by this , but better judgement should have prevailed, especially for the young ones who view the site.

:angry::angry: Everyone has to be able to take a joke in life,BUT many of us let our son or daughter use this site as a tool to bring two elements in life together, fishing and family time. I do not think he meant anything negative by this , but better judgement should have prevailed, especially for the young ones who view the site.

I hope you don't let them on the internet, watch TV or even look at the billboards as they drive down the road then..

Because there is ALOT worse out there then this, let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill here...

Careful when you throw stones, mr. blizzard. I seem to recall some posts which would have been better suited for the children of the community?

How about this one for example?

Sorry about the outboard. Pepper spray shot guns and cams are good ideas. Just like house break ins the bad guys know the turn around time for insurance claims. Get two or three jerry cans and put 1 part gas to 3 parts water in them. Once it is in their machines just start walking down the trail with the 12 guage. Bikes blow up pretty good. Then just follow the scat and you will get them too. Cheers. :good: :good:

You serious?? :wallbash:

I thought it was pretty funny but i`ll tell ya it would be way funny if Dave put a big decal of that on the side of his boat.

:angry: :angry: Everyone has to be able to take a joke in life,BUT many of us let our son or daughter use this site as a tool to bring two elements in life together, fishing and family time. I do not think he meant anything negative by this , but better judgement should have prevailed, especially for the young ones who view the site.

i don't get what it is you're offended by exactly? have you or your children ever seen an episode of the simpsons or family guy? or maybe any other tv show or movie out there g rated or not? its a joke dude.. i don't think you have to worry about your children being scarred for life by daves head being photo shopped to will ferrels body.. :dunno:

Careful when you throw stones, mr. blizzard. I seem to recall some posts which would have been better suited for the children of the community?

How about this one for example?

Im going to make damn sure Im a good boy with only positive messages as Roys always llurking out there somewhere just when you think hes asleep at the wheel he comes out of nowhere just like the old intimidator himself Roy might be the Dale Earnhardt of OFCclapping.gif