another shooting in scarborough

ecmilley

lol these things happen on such a daily basis around there i doubt they even report half of it anymore. i know in my area just down the road it gets pretty hairy aswell. i dont even bother walking in that direction. last time i did 3 guys tried to rob me, unfortunately for them it was infront of a friends house and there was some pain dealt. :stretcher:

Well there's a pretty significant "lock down" happening down town right now... they have closed University Ave for the Shriners parade, until 7:00pm tonight. Absolute grid lock down here... 1/2 an hour to go a block... luckily, it's not hot outside!

Stay safe all...

HH

Well there's a pretty significant "lock down" happening down town right now... they have closed University Ave for the Shriners parade, until 7:00pm tonight. Absolute grid lock down here... 1/2 an hour to go a block... luckily, it's not hot outside!

Stay safe all...

HH

Somethin about those old guys in funny hats and little cars makes me really happy :clapping:

lol these things happen on such a daily basis around there i doubt they even report half of it anymore. i know in my area just down the road it gets pretty hairy aswell. i dont even bother walking in that direction. last time i did 3 guys tried to rob me, unfortunately for them it was infront of a friends house and there was some pain dealt. :stretcher:

Actually they don't.. Toronto is still one of the safest cities in the world... between 50-70 homicides annually.. that is very low for a big city

And, as a matter of fact, Toronto is ranked 29th in crime in Canada.. so there are 28 cities with higher crimes rates (based on percentage of crimes per inhabitants).. this includes murder, attempted murder, aggrevated assaults, sexual assaults, break n enter, etc...

in fact the crime rate in toronto ha been declining steadily since the late 80's. I have done a lot of research in this area, so I know my crap..

Look it up if you don't believe me

It's the media that needs to sell news that hypes this stuff.. plus it's a big city - stuff happens

yup cops just lockdown midland and midwest appears there was a shotting at the car wash, gonna be a great afternoon.

think i should start looking for work closer to home this is the second major incident around here

I think would invest in a bullet proof vest if i worked around there. lol

And maybe get a tank to drive to work let see them car jack that. lol

Sorry to make humor about this but i live in sudbury and the biggest thing that happen most recent around here is some kids that spray painted the bus stops

But i do feel for you

be safe

Outlaw guns and then only criminals will have guns...so how's that working for you.....

My American friend, you should be the last guy on here to chime in with regards to gun control. Some places in the USA make the violence in Scarborough look like a game of bloody knuckles. (Not to down play the people that got shot today)

We can thank USA for our gun problem, that is a fact.

My American friend, you should be the last guy on here to chime in with regards to gun control. Some places in the USA make the violence in Scarborough look like a game of bloody knuckles. (Not to down play the people that got shot today)

Chancho, don't even go there.

However, the fact is the area where we have the MOST gun control like NYC or LA we have the most crime....in areas where you can own a hand gun we have the least crime....GO FIGURE.... :whistling:

Two fingers on the trigger now, Roy....so to speak.

There is conflicting anecdotal evidence for both sides of the handgun control law. However, we have it and we are used to it.

Toronto, considering its size, is still one of the safest cities in the world.

The thing is Roy, he did go there and rather than sugar coating it why not just say the board doesn't tolerate racists.

I am no racist brah believe you me. Funny how the fishergirls on this board get their panties in a knot because something is taken out of context.

Lock this thread up now oh great bearded one.

I am no racist brah believe you me. Funny how the fishergirls on this board get their panties in a knot because something is taken out of context.

I think you just failed the test. :clapping:

JF

I think its sad that crime in Toronto is spreading to the outter regions of the GTA... Scarberia, Mississauga, Brampton, rather than being restricted to the "ghetto's" or urban centers, where it can be more contained by police.

Then you should probably not type racist comments to avoid the confusion.