Good Trade

Spiel

As some of you may know I was out on the big lake last Friday evening with a few small fish boated.

Thread here.... http://www.ofncommun...showtopic=45085

Prior to the trip a good friend had asked me to keep any trout/salmon boated under 4lbs for him as he wanted to throw some on the BBQ. "No problem" I said, if I get 'em they're yours. I mean how could I not considering he sent me up to Lakair with several pounds of ground moose meat which ended up in a great chilli courtesy of Joey and ChrisK. thumbsup_anim.gif

Anyhow the gist of it is he came to pick up the fish this past Saturday morning (2 bows and 2 shakers) and handed me another 4/5lbs of ground moose meat. Tonight my son and I are dining on moose meatloaf. Just finished putting it together with some tasting fixin's and the last of the farm fresh eggs courtesy of the Plumma brothers. Mmmmmmm, moose. biggrin.gif

Good trade I'd say! thumbsup_anim.gif

For most it would be a good trade. I like all kinds of game including moose but if I had the choice between the two, I'd go for the salmon or trout. Not frozen...FRESH! But you can still let me know when the meatloaf will be ready.:thumbsup_anim:

For most it would be a good trade. I like all kinds of game including moose but if I had the choice between the two, I'd go for the salmon or trout. Not frozen...FRESH! But you can still let me know when the meatloaf will be ready.:thumbsup_anim:

See Ya there Roy :lol:

You're eating fresh smuggled eggs? Crook.

Hey I ain't no smuggler. :D

In the words of my good friend....

Yep. whistling.gif

glad to see you finally got some moosie Chris :whistling:

Art

Well I had it Art, took three nights for my son and I to eat it all, but it's now gone. tongue.gif

That's a fantastic trade. Steaks would be better but any moose is better than none.

I agree and if my buddy had any roasts or steaks he would have gladly offered them.

In fact I have received moose and venison roasts/steaks from him in the past without having to trade anything. :D

I'll trade you some venison for some of that salmon. :)

You've already fed me the venison Bernie so I guess I owe you. wink.gif