Weird PB for Me. Might be an Ontario record.

Cudz

I was out fishing for crappie when I hooked into this brute. I don't know much about these but I know it is a sucker and I have to assume it is a white sucker. It put up a real strong fight. At first I thought it was a carp but when i brought it in I realized it was not. Anyway, I measured it and it was 23" long and it weighed 5.64 pounds. The current record for white sucker is 5.39 pounds. That is totally irrelevant because a) I didn't kill it so it was not weighed on an official scale and B) I don't really care to be an owner of a sucker record. lol.

On a side note the fish crapped all over my newly made bow deck that I had not covered yet. It was almost the size of a goose crap. I had to clean it up with a rag and iIpuked in my mouth a little bit.

Maybe you guys can correct me if I am wrong but I think it is a white sucker. I can tell you one thing, they are stonger fighters than I thought they were.

sucker1.jpg

length

sucker2.jpg

feces on deck

sucker3.jpg

weight

sucker4.jpg

Oh by the way, it was a boys' weekend with a dirty moustache theme. Thought I would pay tribute to the Hulkster. LOL

Whatcha gonna do when the white & gold sucka try and poo on you?!?!?!?!?

You scared the Crap out of it with that stache! We have the dirty stache themes too. I may steal that for our next one! Didi you actually bleach it? awesome.

As yes, I think it is a white sucker. I have NEVER seen one that big though!

You can't trust those princess auto tape measures, record null and void! :D

Edited by Harrison

Dude it's crapping out crap in the first pic when you're holding it up, I think you gave it the o'le stroombatz, lol I made up that word. Maybe it was sea sick? :tease:

Edited by bongo

i catch tons of those every spring during the rainbow run in the nottawasaga. even bigger than that lol. i think i've caught maybe 5 record fish an outing id still never report it lol. the world record is 9 lbs 3oz..

just hit the notty and you'll pull in a record every cast lol.