Daves idea of sushi....

TJQ

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

LOL... YUM!!!

Sushi is best when fresh, and you can't get fresher than live now, can you?

The key is to take 'em down headfirst so nothing catches on the way. Imagine a Rock Bass butt first, or the gill covers on a little perch swallowed bass-ackwards.

Same as the big earthworms. They have those little stiff hairlike things that really slow down swallowing if you take 'em the wrong way. It's really nasty when the little worm is fighting gravity and peristalsis and those little hairs are helping him. But they go down like they're soaked in oil if you start 'em right.

JF

WE ALL eat OVER a pound of dirt a day....

Actually eating "dirt" is a good thing. Met a medicine woman years ago....talked about how I did not get any childhood illnesses (ie: mumps, measles, chicken pox) and after 3 tries my vaccination still would not take.

She said "you must have eaten dirt when you were young"....as I matter of fact I did.

Met a gentleman here at work a few years back and this subject was brought up again....he remembers his parents taking him to the doctor because he wouldn't stop eating dirt - had a craving for it.

Very Healthy man - I like to think I'm fairly healthy as well.

I'm picturing McDonalds advertising a new healthy product, the "McDirtburger" with the works, or the McDirt Lettuce & Tomato, or the breakfast DirtBagle w/cheese etc. Might not fly.

JF

mmm sounds good.. i wonder if i'll have to pay more for extra McDirt sauce..

mmm sounds good.. i wonder if i'll have to pay more for extra McDirt sauce..

My big concern is what they'll use to replace the sesame seeds on the buns. When those things get burned in the toaster they look just like mouse poop.

JF

The saying we all eat over a pound of dirt a day is from a old RR foreman I had when I was just 19 years old....so here's the thing...LOL

Go outside in the yard and take a bite of sandwich and then look down...you're eating over a pound of dirt are you not.... :whistling:

Bob

The saying we all eat over a pound of dirt a day is from a old RR foreman I had when I was just 19 years old....so here's the thing...LOL

Go outside in the yard and take a bite of sandwich and then look down...you're eating over a pound of dirt are you not.... :whistling:

Bob

:clapping:

Always a good fish camp bet to down a shiner or two. Of course eating carrot pieces that you have pulled from a goldfish tank was usually good for grossing people out. I just hope his ratings stay good or he may become the Ozzie of fishing.

Good job Dave promoting the sport.

March-July07Pictures 220.jpg