Got another smokin' deal

DRIFTER_016

So I was doin' a little surfin' this afternoon and on my favorite Yellowknife buy&sell site I see an ad for a Minn Kota 80# trolling motor. :D

The price was very good, so I make the call. 10 minutes later I'm at the sellers house. He is selling it because he has never used it. :blink:

It came on his 19 1/2 foot Lund Tyee that he bought new in 2007!!! :good:

It is a Minn Kota Powerdrive, 80# thrust with universal sonar and autopilot.

SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

So I bought it.

Price?

$150!!!!! jumpingsmilies.gif

It even came with the Minn Kota quick release bracket.

So I got a motor that sat bolted on the front of this guys boat for 2 or 3 years but was never used at 90% off.

Made my week that has been going crappy, into an awesome week.

Now I get to bolt her up. :clapping::clapping:

wow :| that is just TOOOOO good ! I swear Im gunna have to start watching the threads up there and make a road trip up there one day

No need for a road trip if the deal is good enough.

I bought a 3 yr old 40hp Honda outboard last summer from the y2k trader for 2 grand.

Cost me $350 to have it shipped by truck right to my front door.

(Course Dave crated it up for me. :) )

It's a 60" and sorry it's replacing the 19 year old Minn Kota 765 MX mounted on the front of my boat. B)

Was worth a try. I just got a new motor and it is still in the box but it is onlhy 55 lb thrust, 54" shaft no sonar or autopilot and I didn't see much change from $600 after taxes. :(

Was worth a try. I just got a new motor and it is still in the box but it is onlhy 55 lb thrust, 54" shaft no sonar or autopilot and I didn't see much change from $600 after taxes. :(

The $150 I paid is way better then $1300 for a new in the box one, especially since this one has never seen water (other than spray or rain). :whistling:

Looks stolen to me.

Not!!!

I helped him remove it from his 19 1/2' 2007 Lund Tyee.

In front of his house, with the neighbour yaking away and his wife and daughter cycling around the hood. :rolleyes:

Edited by DRIFTER_016

Awesome deal!

I got a sweet deal similar on another fishing forum.

50# Minn Kota & marine battery for $100!

dsc06603.jpg

dsc06602j.jpg

Usually people lie about the condition... I believe this guy when he said he's had it in the water once!

Sometimes you get great deals online, sometimes you deal with jerks.

The good deals always make it worth it! :clapping:

I can't beat the deal....why no one can, even with a Ugly Stick....But I did get (3 years ago) a brand new Minn Kota Edge cable steer with 52 inch shaft from Cabela's because it was on sale, free shipping and using my Cabela's CC points it only cost me $74.00....however the first time I used it, the prop turned backwards because the wiring on the foot pedal was wrong from the factory (where ever that is now) :wallbash:

Bob