Lake air g2g

vinnimon

When is it exactly and more importantly,Are there gonna be any kids around.I want to bring my girls on 2 trips this summer and we are gonna tent it whether on land or in my boat.I have a camper top that will suffice on the boat.Anyway are there going to be any kids at the g2g at lak air?Just wanna know before I tell the kids where we are going camping this summer.The other is temagami at finlayson point for sure like last year.Cheers and thanks in advance.

Their is usually late nights with drinking and swearing around the campfire. Adult type kidding and somethings that kids might emulate but get in trouble for.

Art

LOL,im going to a 40bd pig roast next weekend.We send the kids inside,LOL as ussuall.

I was just gonna say TJ's two are always there (for at least part of it)... but I wouldn't say it was a child appropriate affair at times... :whistling:

They might see the inebriated talking bear?

JF

Hes a very nice inebriated bear.If you rassle him he will give you the shirt off his back!He will even leave a fiver in the pocket of his shirt.I would bring my daughter there no problem.She will be 29 this year,I would hesitate if she was any younger.

Joe

date: june 19th

some people arrive a little earlier like friday or even thursday.

just email kevin /leslie at lake air.

heres the thread on it

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40062&st=0&p=427357&hl=june%2019&fromsearch=1entry427357

and here is there web site

http://globaltourism.com/cottage/153.htm