Boat Building from the bottom up

JPD

This one will be going in for the wrap as well. It pains me very year since I love the colors that I pick and never really get to enjoy them. The Triton is for sale right now, hopefully she'll find a home with someone that will enjoy her as much as I did.

JP

haha very nice.. how much is the Triton up for ? and wheres she for sale?

haha very nice.. how much is the Triton up for ? and wheres she for sale?

OFC Classifieds dude.

Looking real nice JP,and I have to aggree,wraps are cool looking,but the real look is much nicer.

Enjoying the process just as much as Milos. :clapping:

Well, after a few days without the net because of the move I got a bunch of pics and the boat is ready! Here are a couple shots showing the seats and finally the rig on the trailer.

seats-.jpg

Cat-outside.jpg

That's a beaut JP! What are the chunks of wood clamped to the fenders for? What's the clamp holding? And do they put the windscreens in at the dealership because they could be damaged in transit? I know nothing about that stuff.

The clamps are holding down the checker plate that they installed. It's glue bonded onto the fenders. The clamps just make sure there is good adhesion. The windshields are off for that exact reason Roy. They really tighten down the shipping covers so they don't want to fracture them.

Thanks for the compliments guys.. I'm dying to drive her but I'm busy right now filming in the Keys... an no, I'm not complaining!

The motor is going top be put on at Bay City Marine.. Clarence and Doug will be strapping on the big girl when I get the boat.. Yamaha 250 SHO..

Sweet ride JP but I'll bet my last dollar Doug will be doing the work, not Clarence. ;)

I still use Paul as well Brian but the Yamaha has to be put on by a dealer... I still recommend both for repairs but rigging for the Yamaha for this rig will be done by Bay City. The rims are actually factory Bass Cat. They are by far the most customizable boats on the market.

The rims are actually factory Bass Cat. They are by far the most customizable boats on the market.

DANG! FOOSE should look out then as those are NICE! Can you pick from a bunch or is it part of the "ideal look" due to the boat type?

Not that it matters to me (WAAAAYY to short on $ for it) but worth it for others. TKS again JP.