Eastern Lake ontario Tribs

atvaholic

Never know if you don't hit it and fish it..

Exactly!!

AND.......never take info from the net, as honest info. You'll never know if you don't go. Some of my best days fishing have been when nobody else is catching fish!!

S.

Not always, if the rain that blows out the small rivers is driven by hard westerlies the Niagara will also get blown. ;)

But it's still fishable when you've got baseball sized roe bags and anaconda sized pinkies :D

Not always, if the rain that blows out the small rivers is driven by hard westerlies the Niagara will also get blown. ;)

True, but Ive seen it only once due to torential rain muddying upthe banks.Btw the current flow in the pool shifted.My fav spot to drift is backaswards.

Tribs were great on Friday aft(April 9 '10....4 for 15ish got to the river at 530 pm had first by 6 then steady action till sundown...Fresh roe was the meal of choice yesterday!

8.JPG7.JPG3.jpg

Saturday April 10 '10 was at Oshawa (again). Water was low and for the most part very clear. Only once all the hoards were gone did the fishing pick up. One for two she being a drop back.

My friend a newbie too steelheading kept asking..."I can walk the banks and path all day without waders and not run out of pools to fish, so why on earth do these guys keep walking in the water...most of the time right too the edge of otherwise productive pools"?

Ahh well leaveing with empty hands and a empty camera card must suffice to them!

GetAttachment.jpg

Edited by Noboats_Onlyfloats

There are not so many east tribs, that anyone who fishes out that way could not figure it out.Any true trib fisherperson has already been out for weeks, at the mouth, just waiting for the rest of the stream to open up. Good Luck Everyone.

Edited by fishermccann

If you don't fish east tribs what do you care if whether or not he names the trib?

Doesnt really matter if the tribs are named. Anyone with a 10th of a brain can find them...even less really. Should everyone be so secretive? Does this mean I need to blind fold freinds who've never been steelheading before on the way to the river. Reading all the posts about people askin if rivers are fishable/blown etc people lying and crap. If you need to be that secretive to catch these beauties then your doing something wrong. Just ask for tips ;).

There are not so many east tribs, that anyone who fishes out that way could not figure it out.Any true trib fisherperson has already been out for weeks, at the mouth, just waiting for the rest of the stream to open up this Sat. Good Luck Everyone.

I think you mean the following saturday..? no?..

Hmmm, bet you there will be more hoards of people there tomorrow. next time, don't name tribs. this is why I dont fish the east ditches anymore <_< .

Why is it that we have a hand full of 6 year old school girls posting on here?

This is a fishing board.

it is meant for people to post and show there fish.

you refer to the hoards, that to me means you are referring to all the people here on OFC.

do you really think that the hoards were there cause they read a post here on the OFC?

if you people dont want to share the info, then why are you here?

if you feel the need to photo shop out the back ground then why did you post in the first place?

if you dont want to share, THEN DONT POST...........

to those of you that do post, i thank you.

as a result of them posting , i am going out fishing today with a fellow OFC member.

and if i catch any thing I WILL POST IT.

with pictures.

GROW UP or go find a secret board where there are no hoards!!!!