Had dinner with Dave Mercer!!

TJQ

I asked the wife if she would like to have dinner with Dave tonight,she said Dave who? :unsure:

I said to her,Mercer,you know the big guy you met at BPS.She said,Hell ya.Ok this had me worried. :wallbash:

So off we head for dinner.She says Subway,I say why sure,Daves waiting inside.In we enter and shes all happy happy.A kiss is just a kiss,so they say right :dunno::blush:

20100409_02.jpg

Looking like Dave has been underfed,I thought a good ol toasted parma bread and salamie sub would do the trick. :rofl2:

20100409_01.jpg

As we were leaving, the wife looks back with those misty eyes.I say no way this is going anywhere.So I have a talk with Dave,and alls well.

20100409_03.jpg

LOL

All in fun.

Best of luck to the winner.

I asked the wife if she would like to have dinner with Dave tonight,she said Dave who? :unsure:

I said to her,Mercer,you know the big guy you met at BPS.She said,Hell ya.Ok this had me worried. :wallbash:

So off we head for dinner.She says Subway,I say why sure,Daves waiting inside.In we enter and shes all happy happy.A kiss is just a kiss,so they say right :dunno::blush:

20100409_02.jpg

Looking like Dave has been underfed,I thought a good ol toasted parma bread and salamie sub would do the trick. :rofl2:

20100409_01.jpg

As we were leaving, the wife looks back with those misty eyes.I say no way this is going anywhere.So I have a talk with Dave,and alls well.

20100409_03.jpg

LOL

All in fun.

Best of luck to the winner.

Daves looking a little slim on the side.Should of fed him the doudle decker.LOL

What are you doing in Angus???

Did you have a meeting with Helena Guergius?

Heading up to Wasaga to pick up the boat from it's winter sleep plus taking a washing machine home from the cottage, ours at home decided to blow a bearing 1 month before we move out and had to leave it with the new owners!:wallbash:

No luck here in Cobourg,

Lloyd faithfully goes to Subway for lunch every day for close to a year now I think. I went there to meet up with him and there is no Dave there for us to get a photo of...

Say la vie.....

Cheers, Ron....