Bay of Quinte - UNBELIEVABLE!

Stoty

WOW, WOW, WOW is all I can say about the Bay of Quinte the past 3 days!

Tuesday we got 108 fish, with plenty over 10 lbs, and yesterday we got 90 fish.

The spot we have found is unreal!

The numbers as well as the quality are incredible!

We had 25 fish over 10 lbs in total, and tons of 5-9 lbs.

The rest were in the 2-4 lb range which are perfect eating size.

NO snot rockets at all, which is insane!

WARNING though.....the ice is getting pretty bad out there.

Unless you know what you're doing or go with a guide, I HIGHLY recommend staying off it.

Some spots have great ice, while 10 ft away there's hardly any!

There's tons of open water out there now.

Always put safety first!

Here are some pictures of the good fish!

Walleye01.jpg

Walleye02.jpg

Walleye03.jpg

Walleye04.jpg

Walleye05.jpg

Walleye06.jpg

Walleye07.jpg

Walleye08.jpg

Walleye09.jpg

Walleye10.jpg

Walleye11.jpg

Walleye12.jpg

Walleye13.jpg

Walleye14.jpg

Edited by Stoty

WOW is right man. Spots that can deliver quality and quantity like that are what makes fishing so great. Hopefully the ice holds and you can get back out again.

It continues to amaze me how the BOQ continues to produce such fish with all the pressure.

It continues to amaze me how the BOQ continues to produce such fish with all the pressure.

Very true, but the pressure is SO much less in the winter than the softwater season.

THen again it helps having hundreds of thousands of fish cruising through as well! lol

It's sad that the Ice season comes to an end Sunday...what am I going to do until May?!

......It's sad that the Ice season comes to an end Sunday...what am I going to do until May?!

You mind as well come up North in the Gatineau Valley and join me for some BO(Q)uebec walleyes ;) We got 20" of solid ice up here :whistling::lol:

Sounds like fun.... looking forward to seeing the pics!!!

Leechman

Very true, but the pressure is SO much less in the winter than the softwater season.

THen again it helps having hundreds of thousands of fish cruising through as well! lol

It's sad that the Ice season comes to an end Sunday...what am I going to do until May?!

Start sharpening those hooks, buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Awesome numbers Jamie, wow!

WOW, WOW, WOW is all I can say about the Bay of Quinte the past 3 days!

Tuesday we got 108 fish, with plenty over 10 lbs, and yesterday we got 90 fish.

The spot we have found is unreal!

The numbers as well as the quality are incredible!

We had 25 fish over 10 lbs in total, and tons of 5-9 lbs.

The rest were in the 2-4 lb range which are perfect eating size.

NO snot rockets at all, which is insane!

Once I go through all the pictures, I will post them for sure!

WARNING though.....the ice is getting pretty bad out there.

Unless you know what you're doing or go with a guide, I HIGHLY recommend staying off it.

Some spots have great ice, while 10 ft away there's hardly any!

There's tons of open water out there now.

Always put safety first!

this is the post from the quinte website. i think ill let the post speak for itself as for the truth on this post. Sorry but for me and I only speak for mysef the other guides that know what i'm talking about can post what they want. This is 100% spam. 100% self promoting of a service.

quinte post readsWell just 1 full week to go and the 2010 Walleye Hardwater season will be over….

We have been out for the last 4 days and are still out for the next 6 days. WALLEYE, WALLEYE, WALLEYE… The fishing has been great for numbers of Walleye, with our group averaging 25 to 30 Walleye a day. Sat & Sun we’re mostly smaller walleye, with 3 10lbers and an 11ber (Andrew Moore), but still lots of 5 to 7lbers.

Monday was a different story, with 30 Walleye being caught. We hit 8 Walleye over 10lbs and a 13lber…great day with extremely happy clients…

Tuesday was even better, we had our best day on the ice EVER…62 walleye (5 clients, NO KIDDING)….multiple 10+lbers….the Walleye were seriously on “FIRE”!! The interesting thing was, by moving a short distance and slightly deeper on our contour, we managed to intercept the walleye and really stay in their zone.

Erin Mclean and his gang of Trophy Hunters are over visiting from Michigan are in search of a Monster Walleye, they have hit many 10+, but not that elusive Trophy yet, we still have a few days to go, we’ll keep you all posted.

With the season winding down, we do have a few openings for Fri/Sat/Sun, but they will fill up quickly, call us if you want to jump into this action for the last time this year.

Enjoy the pics...more @ http://www.G2Anglng.com

Good call Lloyd. I agree 100%.

In January someone was looking for ice conditions on the Bay. 2 weeks later he was a guide with G2. A couple days ago accused his competition of Photoshopping when they didn't.

How do you go from this http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry423763

To this in 13 days. http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry428633

Then in this thread someone asked for advice and he offered to take him out on a guided trip.

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.p...bay+quinte+help

after my comment he edited his post to make himself look a bit better but still did not offer any advice except for a pm, where you can bet he offered to take him out for money.

It Stinks.

Edited by Grimace

From his description, I'm pretty sure I know exactly where on Quinte he's talking about, and YES that sounds like a totally believable report.

I wouldn't be so quick to accuse a long time member here of "100% spam".

Even if he promotes a service, it doesn't mean he's a bloody spammer. Geeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzeeeee

Relax people, this board is about enjoying fishing stores, reports, etc. it's not about getting your panties in a bunch when a guy with nearly 2000 posts gives a brief report without pics. You jump on him like he doesn't contribute any value here. My goodness...

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry428633

In this thread, he's got 4 pictures of 1 fish and 3 pictures of another. All the pictures are of different angles so they all look like different fish.

He never claimed in that post above that they were different fish, infact he said "Here is a monster 11lber" and then posted the pictures OF that fish.... You need to read and not just look at the pictures next time.