Here I go, 1985 Ranger 370V

HTHM

great work on the resto that boat looks like you should have many great days out on the water with her. always nice to read reports like this and see other members helping out.

I have a question about your hammer how many people make fun of you for using that to build a wood casting deck? I know my buddies here laugh at me well at least they look at me like I am nuts when I pass my big hammer over when they ask for one. Its nice to see that I am not the only one why uses one for making things fit.

DAYUM!!!!!!!!

Very nice. I'm not even going to try to tell you how impressed I am. Especially considering all the negative feedback you got at the beginning. I'm thinking that other than the motor it really didn't matter what shape everything was in, you would have gutted it anyway. Great result. I wish I'd contributed ssomething but mayhap you'll still let me on it.

JF

DAYUM!!!!!!!!

Very nice. I'm not even going to try to tell you how impressed I am. Especially considering all the negative feedback you got at the beginning. I'm thinking that other than the motor it really didn't matter what shape everything was in, you would have gutted it anyway. Great result. I wish I'd contributed ssomething but mayhap you'll still let me on it.

JF

Heck, John if I'm gonna let Garry on it, then I guess I should let you on it too.....Gots ta play nice and all. Soon as you are feeling good enough, let me know.

Thats one hell of a reno. :worthy:

Sweet looking ride,and you got tunes to boot. :thumbsup_anim:

I might of missed it in this thread,but what you paid for the package and the total cost of the reno,would you get your money back if you decided to turn it over?

Again sweet ride.

Thats one hell of a reno. :worthy:

Sweet looking ride,and you got tunes to boot. :thumbsup_anim:

I might of missed it in this thread,but what you paid for the package and the total cost of the reno,would you get your money back if you decided to turn it over?

Again sweet ride.

If I turned it over, it would not ride in the water near as well as it does now. :tease::tease:

The project was not done to make money, because if I add up the hours that I put into it, i would be lucky to realize $5/hour. What I did get, is the satisfaction of a job reasonably done.

I would not be able to put a value on it, as I do not have the training to survey a boat. I will have to get that done for insurance though....

Great reno indeed.Being as we are not to far from each other I am sure you wouldn't mind doing my rig would ya whistling.gif

By chance did the new motor come from James?

No it did not, I cannot speak to the motor as the deal has not been resolved. When people find out where the motor came from, it should be fun....

Looking good!!!!!When you 1st got it I didn't think I would ever be looking at such a nice finished product,you have done a great job Albert!!

Coming from you, Hirk....that means a lot. Thanks. Now about the Ally, trade????? Hulls only, of course. :whistling:

Wow. Awesome job! Great effort put into this project, for sure. You seemed to have made some friends along the way, and created that terrific opportunity. The experience that you gain during a project like this sets you aside from most of us boat owners who just try to maintain a tidy boat. It takes a lot of mental endurance to keep up and overtake the work. I'm sure you can go back to the first day that you took a step back from its original state, and remember when you doubted yourself ... as others did. Now look! That's priceless!

• 1 year later...