My (new to me) ride!

HTHM

After a long and detailed search, (I now have a real good understanding of Craigslist :lol::wallbash::wallbash: ), a bass boat has been found and hooked. This is a long awaited purchase, I researched and looked at countless ads for bass boats and others too, before making the choice to buy this one.

I will need to do some work to it, carpet and seats. but the hull is quite sound. As well, there seems to be an issue with the shifting mechanisim, that I feel confident I can fix. (Thanks Boatman!)

So here it is in all 17' 10" of wonderful lines.....

backshotofboat.jpg

dadsboat.jpg

frontlayout.jpg

helm.jpg

side.jpg

Edited by hometownhandyman

CLICK SHARE > GET LINK CODE (Tab at TOP) > IMAGE FOR BULLITEN BOARDS & FORUMS (grab the code under that)

Getting the 1st code gets you THIS...

dadsboat.jpg

2nd code gets you this (clickable version)

th_dadsboat.jpg

Edited by A2F

Nice. What did you have to promise SWMBO to get that toy?

JF

Well, there is the house that we have fixed up, our children, my life insurance.....you get the picture :lol:

Actually it was a planned purchase out of my inheritance. (I would rather have the man who taught me to love fishing and the family ties that come from it, but....)

Edited by hometownhandyman

i believe i seen u towing ur new ride today around 11am at mud and centennial... heading east.

Yes you did I was on my way back from my brothers, he was giving me advice on repairing the trailer fenders and ways to shine 'er up.

can i ask how much u saved buying it in the US and was it a hassle bringing it over?

cheers!

I did save bringing it over, but I did not have the ability to give it a good check out before pulling the trigger.

Bringing it over was very easy, give US 72 hours notice, and show up at Canada customs, pay the duty and go. All in all about a half hour.

Can't go wrong with a Ranger,,,SOLID rides ;)

There will be a new re-designed '10 Ranger 621 on display at the Spring Fishing & Boat Show rigged with the new Yamaha Off-shore 300hp which has shed approx 250# for a total overall weight less than 565# :D!

Congrats on the new ride,,,,she's gonna serve ya well :clapping:

Cheers G.

Edited by Gman