Holy Maple Leafs...

BillM

They won but so did the Islanders and the Ducks so they are tied with Philly but have played more games and therefore are still in 29th place in a 30 team league. :P

Who cares what place they are in? I'm just happy they didn't lose the lead :)

They won but so did the Islanders and the Ducks so they are tied with Philly but have played more games and therefore are still in 29th place in a 30 team league. :P

Can you say,,,,,worst,,,,to,,,,,first,,,,?????????(devision of course.)

Dont laugh,they can,and will.

they may be 29th...but only 4 points out of 8th place in the conference!! They need to keep the momentum going....and maybe win more than 2 games in a row, LOL. A very tough next 4 games thou, this is the turning point if they can win a few of these next tough matches.

Can you say,,,,,worst,,,,to,,,,,first,,,,?????????(devision of course.)

Dont laugh,they can,and will.

umm ok and here I had great hopes you would shoot a deer and you think the leafs will be first .... I still hope you get a deer but i im doubting you second theory.

Guest skeeter99
The Captials arrived really late last night in Toronto, due to some airplane problems. Lack of sleep

no they did not arrive late

they stayed in washington overnight due to planes issues and flew in saturday morning for the game

there was no sleep issue, they are professionals

they are actually babied at the nhl level with travel and rest

they had a tougher time with travel in the AHL and in junior hockey

Edited by skeeter99

Guest skeeter99
When you guy's refer to the Toronto Maple Leafs..............Are they a NHL Hockey team... :dunno::dunno::dunno:

that is questionable at times

but they are the number one bandwagon team though LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by skeeter99

They got lucky.....Washington looked like they had mono or some other life sucking illness. How else can you explain losing to the laffs :stretcher:

The Leafs could win the Cup and for Ottawa and Montreal fans it would be because all the other teams musta had mono or some other life sucking illness. :lol:

JF

got a quick glimpse of the games at work, looked promising, leafs losing 2-0 and habs winning 2-0, watched sportcenter when i got home and it all got turned upside down :(

...by the end of both games, all was right with the world.

The Leafs could win the Cup and for Ottawa and Montreal fans it would be because all the other teams musta had mono or some other life sucking illness. :lol:

JF

You're right John... it would take some kind of full on NHL pandemic to all other teams before the Laffs "could" still only potentially; if lucky, post apocalyptically and hellith freezing right over and out of this worldly event, get a cup!!! :lol:

You're right John... it would take some kind of full on NHL pandemic to all other teams before the Laffs "could" still only potentially; if lucky, post apocalyptically and hellith freezing right over and out of this worldly event, get a cup!!! :lol:

I think that's the new Wilson/Burke game plan. Encourage a sense of false confidence by doing nothing to dispel the delusions of the fans, then be really sneaky by getting a couple of soft goals down. After that it appears to be fairly easy to beat a lot of the teams. Boston remains an enigma but there's lotsa season left for the grand plan to work.

JF

They seem to have Washington's number, for some reason. Did you see Ovie on the Stempniak's short-hander? He looked like he was guiding him into the zone... "here you go sir, allow me." I think that the hellish life-sucking ailment was a wicked dose of "bah, I'm Ovie, I don't back check. Someone else do that for me." I enjoyed the comeback, though :worthy: