What does solid H20 mean to you

Twocoda

What's icefishing? :whistling:

Ice fishing is my mind:

Living on the edge of drowning in freezing cold water

Sharing body gases in a enclosure with your dearest friends

Retrieving fish out of a toilet that your drunk friend just peed into

Reflecting on what a great fall it was and praying for the last saturday in April

Wondering if 6 # test is going to break on the edge of the hole

Wondering why the rods are barely the length of most of my reels

Wondering if the block of ice your depending on to keep you alive is still attached to shore

Apparently im not a fan of solid H2O

Just my .02

Ice fishing is my mind:

Living on the edge of drowning in freezing cold water

Sharing body gases in a enclosure with your dearest friends

Retrieving fish out of a toilet that your drunk friend just peed into

Reflecting on what a great fall it was and praying for the last saturday in April

Wondering if 6 # test is going to break on the edge of the hole

Wondering why the rods are barely the length of most of my reels

Wondering if the block of ice your depending on to keep you alive is still attached to shore

Apparently im not a fan of solid H2O

Just my .02

:worthy::worthy::worthy::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::w00t::w00t:

wow a very smart man.........

sharing stories and drinks with good friends

debates on which scotch/beer is better (the drinking is only when we are staying at the cottage.. no driving)

debates on which cigar is better

trash talking each other's lures and methods

listening to the ice crack and hope evrything is ok

what's ice fishing?

Wondering if the guy next to you has taken his Ritalin this time ? :o

Hoping nobody brought lipstick for some makeup lessons on the first guy to have a nap . ( usually me)

Wondering why the heck we can't fish for trout in January when they don't usually spawn until march or april and we are stuck in a shack with a bunch of farting friends .

Wondering why i ever gave up drinking when it would be so much "fun" to get hammered in a little hut with a pee n puke hole right at my feet....

Yep!!!!

It also means the 6 month Hardwater Season is here!!!!!

Now which one should I hit first?? ?? ?? :dunno::dunno::dunno:

More_Lakes.jpg

to me that looks like one big lake with too many islands in it :lol: now that we established it as one lake ...what to name it ...hmmmmmm how bout Lake Drifter?

Edited by Twocoda

The sad part is my oldman and I used to icefish all the time... He's got a 12inch power auger down stairs, all the rods, tipups, etc etc.. I'll have to get him back out on Simcoe this year for some perch...

I still need to get him out for some steel! But it might be a bit to cold for him.

Hardwater...man I live for it!!! Something about the quiet and calmness of the winter season that really speaks to me. First light listening to the ice crack on those cold cold mornings...thats music to me. All bundled up in my fish trap pro with my crank radio playing and sometimes even actually icing a few fish....Priceless.Standing on Scugog just waiting for the sun to dip below the horizon to trigger the evening bite...this is what I am about. Some of my all time favorite happy places are on the ice.

The Kawartha's open for hardwater this year...I just...I just...soiled myself :blush:

BRING IT ON !!!

Thx Beansie...sometimes it is a good thing to be medicated :P

the little pink ones give you the imagination the little green ones give you the energy and the little blue ones firm things up to make it all possible :o

[insert so ive read icon]

Edited by Twocoda

Starting a pool on when, next, my son is going through the ice :lol: or how long he'll last before his feet freeze :wallbash: It's all part of the experience.
Ill tie him off to a tree.Thats if he comes ice fishing with me. A test pilot perhaps. :unsure: Hes more than welcome to come along. :canadian::canadian: