Venison/Moose pepperettes?

HUKDONFAWNIX

Yeah, it's illegal to sell Ontario wild game meat. You'll have to go out to harvest an animal yourself and have it made into pepperettes or find someone that sells pepperettes from farmed venison (or elk). I don't know the GTA at all, but I find that farmer's markets tend to be good places to find such things.

There is a butcher shop right around the coner from me, in thornhill. I have purchased venison pepperettes there before, and they were quite tasty. They are located at on Disera Drive at the Bathurst / Centre St area. I could not find a website for them, but I am pretty sure this is a website for their other location.

http://www.butchershoppe.com/products.asp?...=141&pid=42

Correction to the above post. I am not sure if there is any connection between the two butchers. The link below is the correct link for the location I am refereing to. There is no product listing, but there is a phone # if you want to call them. Again, I have purchased venison peppperttes from them in the past.

http://www.thornhilltowncentre.com/thebutchers/index.html

Edited by ffej

more info, he must have built the Arc

Welcome to Lake Land Meats, specializing in farm-raised game meats such as

venison, elk, wild boar, bison, kangaroo, ostrich, pheasant, duck, quail,

partridge, rabbit, trout and Arctic char.

We also sell Canadian-made mooseskin and deerskin leather moccasins, mitts,

and gloves.

Visit us at 1226 St. Paul Street, West in St. Catharines from 12pm to 5pm -

Wednesday to Saturday (March to June) Daily (July & August) Thursday-Sunday

(September to December), Thursday to Saturday (January & February).

Can't make it to the store? We deliver overnight by courier to most parts of

Ontario. Call 1 800-665-3547 for details.

I believe that you can sell farm raised product. It might even taste better.

You have never had my venison pepperetts have you ;)

If you can find someone that has some extra venison or moose meat, there are a few Mennonite places in Elmira and I'm sure other areas that will make it into pepperetts for you. If I get a deer before the season closes I'll be getting a bunch made and let you have some, you just cover the cost of them. IF I get out and get one that is. Also, can you say venison summer saussage? Try it if you can.

If you can find someone that has some extra venison or moose meat, there are a few Mennonite places in Elmira and I'm sure other areas that will make it into pepperetts for you. If I get a deer before the season closes I'll be getting a bunch made and let you have some, you just cover the cost of them. IF I get out and get one that is. Also, can you say venison summer saussage? Try it if you can.

Venison summer sausage.... Droooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Now I'm hungry :(

hehehe...on saturday i went and picked up my 28-30lbs of smoked deer pepperettes from the little buck i shot this season. :P:D get your hunting license and go shoot your own deer. getting a full deer made into pepperettes would likely give ya over 100lbs of smoked meat sticks ;)

anything you buy in stores or restaurants is farm raised meat. well its supposed to be anyways...

There is a butcher shop right around the coner from me, in thornhill. I have purchased venison pepperettes there before, and they were quite tasty. They are located at on Disera Drive at the Bathurst / Centre St area. I could not find a website for them, but I am pretty sure this is a website for their other location.

http://www.butchershoppe.com/products.asp?...=141&pid=42

Thanks for the link.

I can't believe that I haven't yet since we list the same location. :D

Do you hand them out at your door???? I'll be by at lunch. :P

I can't believe that I haven't yet since we list the same location. :D

Do you hand them out at your door???? I'll be by at lunch. :P

LOL, You'll just have to come for a visit and find out for yourself!

Got some venison, honey garlic saussage from last fall's batch, What you got to trade?

Cliff, those were the BEST! Try eating just one!

LOL, You'll just have to come for a visit and find out for yourself!

Got some venison, honey garlic saussage from last fall's batch, What you got to trade?

I'll have to contact you when I find something that might interest you. :D

I'm sitting here feeling very hungry at this moment, thanks to you. :)

I'll have to contact you when I find something that might interest you. :D

I'm sitting here feeling very hungry at this moment, thanks to you. :)

I'm sorry, that wasn't very nice of me to tease you like that. :devil: PM me your address and I'll drop a package of saussage off to you tomorrow.