R.I.P. Santo aka Sonny

Fishmaster

This is hard for me as I met Sonny a few times and what a great guy who loved fishing to the fullest.

Tears have filled my eyes.

I first met Sonny 3 yrs ago along with Bernadette in the Bay of Quinte.Every year in Quinte Sonny and I would call each other on the water via cell phone and VHF .I will sadly miss this man so much.I can tell you for those who did not know him he was a gentleman that I will never forget.

My deepest Symphathies to Bernadette ,Steve and your family.

Here are some pix of Sonny doing what he loved alot fishing.

Sonnyinboat1.jpg

Sonnyinboat2.jpg

Sonnyinboat3.jpg

Sonnyinboatinwaves1.jpg

Sonnyinwaves2.jpg

TheGangwithSonny.jpg

In this photo Percher,MTP,Bernadette,Fred and Sonny.

:Gonefishing:

MTP

Edited by Mike the Pike

My family is going through one of the hardest things a family can face...

For me losing my brother leaves me at a loss for words... (if you know me you know that is saying a lot)

He was part of my everyday, the strength of a god in my eyes... A part of who I am and who I will always be... we shared so many moments, competed in everything we did...We just loved one another unconditionally...I just don't know what I will do without him...

Sonny grew up with three sisters... a hard job for any boy, yet together we were strong!

He will be missed in every moment...

DSC06152.jpg

Catfishing0409013.jpg

Catfishing0409021.jpg

Catfishing0409039.jpg

ofnmuskiegettogether08002.jpg

PointAbinoNov1508005.jpg

PointAbinoNov1508002.jpg

PointAbinoNov1508001.jpg

walleyepics017.jpg

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers, I will ensure my family reads every one of

them.

Steve and Sonny's friends will be arranging a benefit in his memory for his family... We will let you know when that will be happening.

He was 40 years old, had a wife Jennifer, son Domenic, and daughter Emma, all of whom he adored.

The funeral arrangements will be made today and all information will be posted here when we know it...

Again Thank you

Cheers

Jen ( Bernadette)

When you get a chance today, tell someone close to you that you love them!

The life of Santo Amalfi "SONNY" will be honoured in the following...

Visitation Bay Gardens 947 Rymal Road E Hamilton

Tuesday 2-4 and 6-9

Service Wednesday at 11am with reception to follow

Donations can be made in lieu of flowers to Santo's children Domenic 6 and Emma 3. Sonny's sisters have opened a bank account for their future educational needs to lift some weight from Santo's wife Jennifer.

If you wish to make a donation it may be made at any TD branch to account # 01912 75996419445 in the name of Lisette and Bernadette Amalfi on behalf of Domenic and Emma Amalfi. If you wish to wright a cheque please make it payable to Lisette and Bernadette Amalfi deposit only to the above account number.

A celebration of Santo's (Sonny's) life is being planned within the next couple of weeks to raise funds for the childrens account. Please know that Santo took good care of his family and has provided for them.