NIAGARA ANGLER MISSING

Court R

Niagara Angler Missing

Lindsay Smith(Linz) was last spoken to on October 26. This is very unlike Lindsay to not contact anyone for this length of time including his Mother or Sister. The police have been notified and a missing Persons report filed. We are currently continuing to search for his vehicle. It is very unlikely that he has gone very far as he did not have the funds or gas to go much farther than the niagara region. His boat is still at the storage facility so we know he was not on the water. However thursday the 29th was a warm day and concerns are that he might of went fishing somewhere remote and might have fallen ill or have gotten hurt.

There is currently a facebook page set up with as many details that are available and updated hourly. If you wish to view this it can be done by searching "Where is Lindsay Smith"

His vehicle is a 1994 Green Jeep Cherokee Sport, license plate AYDW 126, there is a BASS sticker on the rear window.

If anyone has any information at all, please contact the Niagara Regional Police.

Edited by Court R

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

My deepest condolences to the family and friends of Linz!

If I may ask, how did this unfold, where was he found? I respect his privacy and that of his family and friends and understand if I don't get an answer, but a PM would be nice. Take care everyone! Be strong!

My deepest condolences to the family and friends of Linz!

If I may ask, how did this unfold, where was he found? I respect his privacy and that of his family and friends and understand if I don't get an answer, but a PM would be nice. Take care everyone! Be strong!

he was found in the welland canal near the allanburg bridge.