Heres a first.

Tybo

I need glasses for reading.

I just got out of the shower.

DO you think they could make the labeling of shampoo and conditioner smaller.

I can't see it. So every time I have to guess.

80% of the time I 'm wrong and try to wash with conditioner.

I know they come in different colour bottles.

But I have more important things to worry about.

Like paying the mortgage.

You pay your mortgage while in the shower washing your hair? Wow that's some awesome multitasking. But how do you keep your laptop from getting wet? :lol:

I'm briefly on the cellphone sometimes while in the shower, but you take it to a whole new level.

Maybe scratch the conditioner bottle cap with a knife and then you can tell which is which be feeling it. I did that to my left earbud so I can tell which is the the left one when playing my mp3 player in the dark.

You think thjats bad... try getting through to an actual person at bell canada... theres a 1/2 hour of my life ill never get back this morning.

And the biggest problem is usually I am calling them monthly to fix billing issues and other nonsense that they created in the first place.

I find that if you don't watch what they are doing, they will add things and your bill will go up.

They do that to all of us and most don't bother to call because of the hassle on the phone.

Sorry for the rant and Hi Jacking your thread Tybo I feel better now!!

Edited by fishinfool

If I may be so bold as to suggest:

Take Joey into the shower with you and get her to do your hair...

May as well scrub your back while she is waiting the time you have to leave the conditioner on before rinsing... :whistling:

Edited by Beans

Damm i thought i was the only one that the shampoo and conditioner bottles bothered ! Some are right side up some are upside down each one is different.

I solved my problem by taking a black marker and putting a big s or c on the bottle before they are allowed in the shower. It saved a lot of cursing every day.