Attawapiskat River Adventure ~ Quest For Giant Pike

solopaddler

Hey Mike....waooooo....if there was a Guinness Book registration for best fishing report ever my vote goes to this one!

I am only wondering.....is it better then your last.......hmmmm.....think it is though.

This is the type of trip I would LOVE going on....hence the favor to ask you..... next time you start organizing one, please feel free to PM/email me first :lol:

Have to admit I am not much of pike fun but for that kind of walleye fishing I truly would go anywhere!!!

Thank you for the great pleasure reading your detailed report and hope one day we can meet in person, and why not even fish together?

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

There you go posting backgrounds again. :o

Next week, 1000 OFC'ers and other assorted lurkers are sure to be at that spot spanking pike & grabbing em by the gills just like you guys. :rolleyes:

By the way, I think you mis-spelled it. It's in Ottawa right? Behind the arena, where the Ottawa Piss Cats play? Don't you ever use spellcheck??? B)

I knew it!

:P:D:lol:

p.-

There you go posting backgrounds again. :o

Next week, 1000 OFC'ers and other assorted lurkers are sure to be at that spot spanking pike & grabbing em by the gills just like you guys. :rolleyes:

By the way, I think you mis-spelled it. It's in Ottawa right? Behind the arena, where the Ottawa Piss Cats play? Don't you ever use spellcheck??? B)

I knew it!

:P:D:lol:

p.-

Buddy you slay me. :lol:

This thread won't die!

Once again thanks everyone for the comments.

• 4 weeks later...

First and foremost,I would like to thank solopaddler for the great report he has given my camp on the Attawapiskat,,,Thank you Mike.

I would also like to thank everyone for there great comments and all the emails regarding bookings,I will be back in my office on October 28th so I can get back to work.We managed to finish the camp after Mike flew out,,hot and cold running water in the kitchen with private shower facility.We will be building a new kitchen facility this spring before guests arrive, 28x14 the foundation and floor is already finished.That will leave us with one cabin sleeping 6 to 8 easily and two other cabins sleeping at least four in each easily.We hope to have our website up and running in the near future with all our pics and info,,,once again thank you all very much,,,Thank you Mike,,,,,,,,,,Eddie