Attawapiskat River Adventure ~ Quest For Giant Pike

solopaddler

Another great report by you :Gonefishing:

Seems that allowing once in a lifetime opportunities for others is as beneficial for yourself as well.

This report is so full of 5+ lb pickerel and 40+ inch pike it is mind boggling. Get the feeling that being in that place with all that wildlife (like caribou) and pristine waters is best for the soul.

Well done!

Wow thanks for sharing such a great trip with all of us.

Me and my dad have been talking about fishing the Attawapiskat for a few years now, ever since I went on my first flyin trip. We always say one day we will get there. But, after seeing this report and the one that Moosebunk posted I am absolutly amazed. We knew the fishing was good but thats incredible.

Thanks again for sharing

(I can't wait to fish there!)

Wow. Reminds me of a fishing trip I once took. Then my wife kcked me and I woke up in front of my tv watching a infomercials.

Are you kidding me with those fish. That is nuts.

Speaking of wives; you either don't have one (don't think that is the case), or she is a very cool wife indeed.

Excellent report and pics Mike :thumbsup_anim:

I don't think I can add any other words that was already mentioned in the replies but the only word that comes to my mind is UNBELIEVABLE

OK I lied.... 2 "EPIC" :lol:

Thanks for taking the time to put this report together and sharing it with us!!!

Jacques

Bill, its going to be amazing. Not sure if I can wait that long........mind you steelhead will take us until early May.....it will be here before we know it.

Yeah man, I cannot wait. Although I am looking forward to getting out the float gear :)