My weekend- Camp Jiggy Jiggy

TJQ

I was going over the hill!! LOL.. Monique and I headed up for what turned out to be an incredible long weekend. Left the kids at home and although it was in August we celebrated our 20th anniversary. I couldn't imagine a better p[lace to do it. The weather was fantastic and the nights were so bright we took our first ever midnight run up the river. I even caught a decent pike on topwater at 11pm.

Here's some pics from the weekend. We also used a pink lucky strike lure from http://www.highlightsforhope.ca/ a project a good friend of ours is working on (plug - plug) it was pretty hot all weekend even up north, I installed an umbrella in the boat to stop my lard from melting into butter... lol. and there were mosquitoes.. which is odd for this time of year. The beavers were hard at work all weekend, and we saw our first otter on the river.

I did a little bit of work, I put in a new built to spec - custom bush electrical panel for the multitudes of stuff we run/charge/watch and listen too, and put the splitter to work for the afternoon as well. I love that thing. We even managed a feed of pickeral, small, but super tasty. We're catching small ones in 40 feet of water.. and I still can't find the larger ones.. but I'll keep looking. That it till next time. (Partridge opens soon so watch out... Monique also got an antlerless deer tag for our area, this is the first year they even have a season in our WMU)

newIMG_1601.jpg

newIMG_1604.jpg

newIMG_1609.jpg

newIMG_1615.jpg

newIMG_1617.jpg

newIMG_1623.jpg

newIMG_1643.jpg

newIMG_1663.jpg

newIMG_1666.jpg

newIMG_1671.jpg

newIMG_1673.jpg

newIMG_1695.jpg

newIMG_1696.jpg

You guys are living the rough life up there!!! LOL

I love that custom bush electrical panel you put in LOL it will just do the job nicely.

Happy belated 20th and congratulations to both of you :worthy::clapping:

Me and the missus are leaving shortly for dinner to celebrate our 20th....

Thanks for sharing

Leechman

Guest gbfisher

Nice Bass fillets the TJ. :lol: The fish look bigger. Might be the full moon. Nice wiring rig ya got there. Must have some electrical experience. :D

The Cray fish tails are absolutely huge!!! :)

Edited by gbfisher

I don't want to start anything but that person that bass is holding is OOS in that sector/providence/ zone 3. Or did you write your own rules for camp jiggity/jiggity o da dew da day.

Art

I'm King of the North... I do what I want.

Happy Belated Anniversary TJ and Monique! Love the panel (rigged up something similar in the house for all the rechargeable things) Looks like an awesome weekend for two wonderful people. I wish you many more happy years and trips to Camp Jiggy Jiggy.