MTBF's Giant and PB Largemouth

MCTFisher9120

Way to go Mike. That is a DONKEY!!!!!!

Well done! Look how small that lure looks in it's ya. Too funny.

THat is a great fish.

See, you put the time on the water, do the right things and you are rewarded royally. That beats my pb LM by almost 2 pounds. lol!

That's ok, I think ur PB smallie was 7lb's in change. My PB smallie is 4 in change...guess were even...for now ;)

WOW Mike.... UNREAL.... first of, I'd like to say congratulations on landing that hawg from shore :clapping::worthy: That is the biggest largie I've ever seen and certainly a fish of a life time!!!

Watching the videos and seeing you pat yourself on the chest and say "MY HEART..." brought back some flash backs and know exactly how you felt B)

Such sweat reward for your efforts and speaking of mention..... here is your quote and mine from my last report

(Mike The Bass Fisher @ Aug 16 2009, 06:12 PM) *

WOW, outstanding catch man. You 2 sure catch big fish up there!!

I'll get my nickle soon enough, it's been too long!

MTBF

Thanks Mike!!! You've been working hard at it.... and have no doubt that you'll hookup with one!!!

I just didn't know it would be that soon LOL :P

Again EXCELLENT job and hope you get a replica cause this is truly a fish of a life time :worthy:B)

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

Jacques aka Leechman

WOW Mike.... UNREAL.... first of, I'd like to say congratulations on landing that hawg from shore :clapping::worthy: That is the biggest largie I've ever seen and certainly a fish of a life time!!!

Watching the videos and seeing you pat yourself on the chest and say "MY HEART..." brought back some flash backs and know exactly how you felt B)

Such sweat reward for your efforts and speaking of mention..... here is your quote and mine from my last report

I just didn't know it would be that soon LOL :P

Again EXCELLENT job and hope you get a replica cause this is truly a fish of a life time :worthy:B)

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

Jacques aka Leechman

Thanks for the comments man. Once time is free and I got a vehicle, well go and do some bass fishing together...I might be wrong but we may have the the top 2 spots for bass on this forum so far this year.(May of not seen all big bass)

For that we should be grateful!

Cheers and good luck out there, you never what will smash your lure next!

MTBF ;)

Nice sunfish :D

Oddly enough all of my trophy sunfish have come from topwaters or twitch baits. Never really thought about it until you mentioned it in your video but I never thought of topwaters as hawg lures, even though they've caught all of my 5lb+, huh.

Congrats on that HUGE largemouth :Gonefishing: Nice work on getting the video and release.

There are some big bass in that system. Remember a few years ago someone posted an easy 8lb+ fish from the Otonabee River which is in the same level of flow. Keep at it and there could be bigger ones.

Congrats on that HUGE largemouth :Gonefishing: Nice work on getting the video and release.

There are some big bass in that system. Remember a few years ago someone posted an easy 8lb+ fish from the Otonabee River which is in the same level of flow. Keep at it and there could be bigger ones.

Thanks for the comments, and I believe it, they had a bass mounted in the office that was 8.3lbs caught out of that lake.

Unreal water and there are some big smallmouth out there that love to jump around in the weed beds(or so we see). Previous to my fish a bass was brought in at 6lbs 10 ounces...so I'm in the lead but big fish are there, it's up to us to be responsible and release those bigger than a pound or two.

MTBF!

Thats the biggest bass iv seen this year!

congrats on the awesome bass.

and what a great way to prove it a picture on the scale!

this aint no fishing story man.

i love how you proved this one.

what a great bass... i cant beleieve the size...... UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Thank's man. I had to see it for myself to beleive it. Unreal, it's not normal or possible to catch them that big everyday. You keep going at it pal and you will get your biggin or ur nickle if i still have yet to achieve that. But man, you have had a very succesful season so far. I don't any of us have caught so many 4lb+ bass this year lol.

Way to go Mike. That is a DONKEY!!!!!!

Well done! Look how small that lure looks in it's ya. Too funny.

THat is a great fish.

See, you put the time on the water, do the right things and you are rewarded royally. That beats my pb LM by almost 2 pounds. lol!

Lol, ya I had the lure in it's jaw. I waited until the release vid to take it out just in case she shook in between the in and out's from the water during photos.

That's exciting, congrats Mike.

Thanks man, I'm headin up to Lindsay this Saturday so the following weekend or so we need to meet up and do some bass fishing in the river!

Bass of the year right there............... :worthy::worthy:

Congrats Bigtime....

Are you serious? Nobody has a bigger largie :huh: Hmm, hopefully somebody can get something bigger!

And a huge thanks goes out to all the other members that have and will be leaving comments. A few years back if I would of caught this bass only family would be able to see it and well for us fishermen praise and appreciation brings a smile to any anglers face after a great catch!

Thanks and this is not the end for Mike The Bass Fisher B)