AAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Rick OBanion
text size abuse...lol

If any of you ever get up this way (Southern PA or Maryland) you should check out our local favorite. National BohemianNatty Bo!. It is presented as being from the land of pleasant living. I agree!

Another cool PA beer factoid is the eternal tap in St. Mary's, PA. Learn about the Eternal Tap

PA's most famous beer is now being distributed across the Eastern Seaboard to compete with Sam Adams, Yuengling Lager. Here we just order "A lager" from the waitress or bartender and our beer will be delivered cold, no questions asked. My beer of choice these days is Yuengling Premium Light. Americas Oldest Brewery. If you haven't had "a Lager" you should keep American beer slams to a minimum.

Edited by Pigeonfisher

If any of you ever get up this way (Southern PA or Maryland) you should check out our local favorite. National BohemianNatty Bo!. It is presented as being from the land of pleasant living. I agree!

Another cool PA beer factoid is the eternal tap in St. Mary's, PA. Learn about the Eternal Tap

PA's most famous beer is now being distributed across the Eastern Seaboard to compete with Sam Adams, Yuengling Lager. Here we just order "A lager" from the waitress or bartender and our beer will be delivered cold, no questions asked. My beer of choice these days is Yuengling Premium Light. Americas Oldest Brewery. If you haven't had "A Lager" you should keep american beer slams to a minimum.

Success!!!... we have brainwashed another Canuckian!!! :thumbsup_anim:

... I've got a Loggerhead... does that count??? :)

I failed to mention that three cases combined...

Straub

Natty Bo

Yuengling Premium Lite

24 cans x 3 cases = 72 beers

3 cases (11.45+10.95+15.00) = 37.40

You could subtract 1.50 if you buy them "warm" as they do charge here for cold beer.

Dats 'cause you live in Pennsyltucky!!! :rolleyes:

I likely haven't had more than 15 or 18 beers in the last 3 years, since I developed diabetes and any more than 1 skyrockets my glucose readings. I was always an ale drinker though, as in the time and place that I grew up, lager was considered a ladies' drink. Real men drank ale. Thankfully, scotch doesn't have the same effect on my glucose and if they mess with the price of Johnny Walker anymore, I can find something else. I'm not real picky.