Daytona 500

MuskyBill

Guest Trophymuskie

Stewart has something to prove this year. Watch for him to smoke 'em in 07. He'll start right here at Daytona. He'll win the championship over Gordon and Earnhart will finish third.

Right on MuskyBill!

I hope Harvick can pull it off too, he is normally just a little short on the super speedways, he is due.

And the colors, couldn't agree more, yellow is is just not the same as the black!

Any bets on where he finishes at the end of the season?

Yes DanC I have to agree with that one,and he is a much nicer guy then his brother.He shows respect.

agreed!!!

All of my horses have had there turn to win in the last 3 (8, 24, 48) if none of them take the flag, I just hope its another Chev!

hmmm.. why not Clint Boywer?

In the duels, Junior get's in front, gets spun out by waltrip, ends up a lap down and come back to finish 2nd, all in 60 laps. He's a true champion.

I vote for junior, johnson is my second favorite, but with the new rule changes, I think Kasey Kayne will win the season.

I agree Misfish. When it comes to whiners, Gordon is the king! I just can't warm up to that guy. Actually, with restrictor plate racing anyone can win. It's largley a matter of luck, being at the right place at the right time, having a good pit crew, and making the right decisons about pitting and tires. I sure miss #3.