Spring Fishing Show today ??

lew

Wish I could but I buggered up my knee playing ball hockey last Saturday and don't think I'd be able to do all that walking. Enjoy the show and if you get a chance see if there is anyone there selling lure making supplies and molds for sinkers. I think I would like to get into doing some of that stuff and am just starting to try to get some contacts.

Hope you enjoy the show!

I was planning on going Saturday, but it turns out the boss called work off. Looks like I have some time to kill. My better half and self will be there today....leaving soon, I guess. I want to catch the Pike and Muskie seminars starting at 130 and will need time to fill a bag with stuff before that... C-U-There! :Gonefishing:

OK, I'll see you guys there, and sorry you can't make it Jim, but we'll get together next time.

REALLY lookin forward to Gord Pyzer's musky seminar at 2:15, I listened to his talk at the Odyssee 2 years ago and it was excellent !!....the man really knows his stuff !!

Thanks again TJ

Ill be there all day Saturday signing autographs. If you don't have my headshot you can print it off of my profile page... here...

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showuser=3

LOL.... have fun today dudes...

LOL TJ...I'll print a few hundred off and hand them out at the front door for you.....

BTW....bly called me from home...the tickets showed up today. Thanks again!