Snow Day!

bigfish1965

Enjoy your day Rick!!!

I came to work and there's only one other person here. The receptionist called in, then the other employees called in, then the BOSS called in. Nobody else is coming. Guess I'll stick it out til I get bored then leave :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

We hardly got anything, maybe 10 to 15 Cm and lots of blowing snow. It pays to be in Southwestern Ontario as were much closer to the Equator than you Hamilton, Toronto , Niagara people. All done until later today here.

Edited by Garyv

I planned ahead...brought some work home and the boss was ok with that. I have a 60km drive from the burbs to Toronto. On a day like this it easily would have taken me 2.5 hours to get there....and 2.5 hours to get back. I was going to take the GO train, but at 630am, they already were experiencing troubles and canceled a few trains. Just checked back now and they are still canceling trains! Glad I made the choice to stay home instead of spending about 5 hours on the road.

With the day off, I checked out local rink...about a 2 min drive from home. They had a parent/tot public skate from 10 to 11 this morning, so I took my little one there. It was great! $4.50 for the hour....it was pretty much empty there....3 parents and 4 kids. She had a blast, so it was all worth it.

Edited by ccmtcanada