3 DAYS IN NIPPISING

canadian_copper

GOT OUT WITH MY GOOD BUD CHRIS FOR 3DAYS OF ICEFISHING!!

AFTER 3 OR 4 STOPS AT TIMMIES ON THE WAY UP WE FINALLY MADE IT TO OUR DESTINATION

SNOWFARI ADVENTURES

as1-1.jpg

DIDNT EVEN UNPACK YET AND WE WERE EAGER TO GET SOME LINES IN THE WATER

as2.jpg

NICE NEW AND CLEAN ICE HUTS

CAN BELIEVE YA CAN LIE IN BED AND JIG LOL

as3.jpg

WASNT THERE LONG AT ALL AND MY ROD WENT OFF ON THIS LITTLE EYE

as4.jpg

AS I WAS LANDING MY FISH CHRIS'S ROD GOES OFF

as5.jpg

NOT A NIBBLE THE REST OF THE DAY!!

NICE SHOT AS THE SUN GOES DOWN

as6.jpg

TO START THE NEXT DAY OFF CHRIS HAULS IN A MONSTER PERCH LOL

as7.jpg

LATER THAT AFT FISH ON!!

as8.jpg

LOW AND BEHOLD I PULL OUT MY FIRST HERRING EVER CAUGHT

as9.jpg

THAT ENDED IT FOR FISH ACTION!!!WE GOT TO WATCH THE LEAFS LOSE ON OUR BIG SCREEN TV LOL

as10.jpg

WAS A GREAT AND FUN TRIP JUST TO BAD THE FISHING WASNT TOO GOOD !!

WANNA THANK THE WIFE FOR A GREAT GIFT!!

SNOWFARI FOR A GREAT PLACE AND SERVICE

AND CHRIS FOR BEIN A GOOD SPORT ON THE SLOW FISHIN LOL

BACK TO THE CHROME!!!

LOL

Edited by CANADIAN_COPPER

great report as usual CC,

i'm heading up to callandar bay on the 1st of march(reschedule from jan 4) so i'm pretty excited.

could that the "whitie" that you caught actually be a lake herring? i think that whitefish have a more pronounced overhung upper lip and usually kind of a hump on their back. just asking because on the bay last year (and on simcoe too actually) we got into a whack of herring.

can't wait untill your next chrome report.

darcy

Great report CC glad yas had a good weekend. Gotta luv the sittin around in yur PJ's and jiggin in bed. That there fishy was definitly a herring. Nice couple of cigars yas got too. No pike? Oh well next time, great accomodations and company though eh! B)

Well I'd like to start by saying thanks a million Scott for having me along. To bad my bad luck followed us up there. So I guess you won the friendly bet on what the heck you caught.

I second you on Snowfari, the owners where great as where the bungalows. To bad the fish only came buy from one to three o'clock in the afternoon! I don't think I could ice fish any other way now, sitting in a track suit, lying down with a fishing rod in one hand and a cool beverage in the other. The only thing missing was a shower and I think the one I had this afternoon at home was the best one ever!

Chris.

P.S. A thank you to my wife for making sure we had enough food so we didn't starve to death.

Great report and pics Scott. :thumbsup_anim:

Too bad about the fishing.Nippising can be a tough go lots of times.I see MANY post from other boards also, that the fishing was slow.and plp catching little to nothing.

Thats why this year,I am going to Abbitibi, im hoping that the fishign will be better

Anyway,

Love the report bud, good to see you fishing in a hut then along the riverside :D