outta here tonight

Rizzo

And so begins the exodus of OFC'er's to the West Arm (although I'm sure there are a few already up there inflicting sore mouths). I'm leaving late tonight, arriving early Thursday morning after a pit stop in Parry Sound. Been a couple of years since I could make this g2g, have to say I have been looking forward to this for some time.

For those of you I don't know, I'll be the guy holding the Crayola Cup Saturday afternoon :D:D (yes, I do enjoy a bit of fishing trash talk)

So you are the one that pre-fishes and has all of the stringers tied off in the back bays........... :lol:

For those of you I don't know, I'll be the guy holding the Crayola Cup Saturday afternoon :D:D (yes, I do enjoy a bit of fishing trash talk)

Well it's always nice when a gentleman holds something heavy up for a woman B)

See you there Rog, can't wait myself. Should be there noonish Friday too!!

Drive safe.

Joey

I'll be there at the same time as Joey......by pure happenstance. :rolleyes: Everyone, please drive safely...I'll be leaving here Thursday after my work...prolly be having a snooze in Mattawa.

Joey, you need anything from here?

So you are the one that pre-fishes and has all of the stringers tied off in the back bays

hahaha that won't be necessary against this motley crew. I'll probably stick around at the docks and have some lunch for the first hour of the tourney just to give everyone a fair chance

All youz guyz drive safe. Won't be up there until noon'ish Friday, so save some for me...

J...

Have fun, everyone. I sure wish I could join y'all.

And John, thanks for the offer but I can't make it happen this weekend. I'll just have to stay home and settle for my little river run bass on Saturday and Sunday.

JF

Have fun, everyone. I sure wish I could join y'all.

And John, thanks for the offer but I can't make it happen this weekend. I'll just have to stay home and settle for my little river run bass on Saturday and Sunday.

JF

No problem John, you are welcome anytime.