OK, so who's going to the Spring Fishing Show???

Ron

I'll be there setting up the Muskies Canada Booth Wednesday night and working the floor on Friday and Saturday. We'll have booth numbers 134-135. Not sure where exactly but was told it is on a corner. We will have tickets available for the Muskie Oddessy there as well. Please feel free to pop in for a visit and bring lots of CASH!... :thumbsup_anim:

We will have membership forms for renewals as well as for new members. Don't be afraid to ask us questions about the Lake Simcoe Muskie Restoration Project. We have had some trying experiences with this project but every experience is a great learning experience. The Sir Sanford Fleming Collage has also stepped in on this project with us as well. This is a great opportuinty for 1st year graduates to practice what they have studied.

There are other MCI projects under way but the Toronto Chapter has undertaken this one. Hopefully there will be a few other members from Kitchener-Waterloo and Hamilton in particular, to help with any questions on what we are all about.

100% for Saturday - then off to platinum seats for the Leafs-Oilers Game.

Hopefully, will have time for a steak dinner in-between.

Then, I may as well die.

It doesn't get much better than that does it? I was going to say add a little female accompaniment to that, but why screw it up LOL. Have a great time and have one for me.

IM sure that fishergirl67 and myself will be there saturday,early and get out before the crowds get crazy, :huh: usually by lunch time,i will have my OFC hat on so we can look out for eachother if you see us say hi for sure :w00t: ,im not really looking to buy anything cause i still have several things to put on my boat in the spring,so maybe just pick up a few lures and small swivels and some real nice owner & mustad hooks for my cranks,and salmon spoons so we are looking forward to seeing some of you fellow OFC;ers.....see ya there :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I'll be there on Thursday in time for the opening at 1:00pm. Will be looking for any OFC'rs

SilveradoSherrif and Gerrit, you two are very lucky, getting to this particular leaf/oilers game.This the night they will be honouring the 1967 Leaf, Stanley cup team. You will see some great legends from the past great leaf teams. This is one time I envy someone.

Enjoy the experience.

John