What happens with a little inexperience......

MillerPhoto

Just thought I would share this.. When you don't have experience launching or retrieving a boat properly in various situations... DONT! lol

They had a small 14 foot alum Boat.. Had the rear hatch open and waves were coming in the back! He should of dragged the boat up as far as he could before hand loading it expecially when you have a launch that is dirt!

Good thing for a local person that used his truck to assist with pulling the van out of its situation..

I shot this today in Gores Landing, on Rice Lake

IMG00726.jpg

Edited by Miller Photo

Well, it also helps when you launch your boat.........on the launch.........he's way off to the side of the friggen launch there. Serves him right. I would have been lmao!!

Rice lake has some of the best boat launch bozo's in Canada IMO.

Sinker

Lol i couldn't resist.. I had to share!

I shot it with my cell phone, i should of recorded video of the back end when the waves were going in the back of the van and the boat kept coming off the trailer and hitting the shore cause they were to far back into the water! the boat wasn't touching the trailer! lol

Being a freelance journalist I almost got out my good camera and shot some pics to send into the local paper.. lol

My Nephew is on the OPP ERT team out of TBay and aften runs search rescue ops on Lake Nip .

According to what he heard a cadet was drivng the suburban while they were attempting the Launch pictured above .At least that the storey the officer is sticking to :lol::lol::lol:

Pikeie Pic was a guy laucnhing a jet ski while talking on the cell , a great combination!

TB

Oh yeah!!!... the virgins and "once a year launchers" ( you know them, they launch in spring and dock the boat at the cottage all summer.. isn't that right Bernie? :P ) are out in full force!!!

If you're a virgin, once a year launcher, or just plain inept BOZO.. please step to the back of the line so the folks that know what they're doing can get their boat in the water without having to wait/LTAO at you for being a dumb :asshat:

For MANY years we would have about 8 - 12 guys every year sleep in our vans at Godfrey Point on Oneida Lake for the opening weekend of walleye season. We would get out early (4:30am) and fish to light then come back to Godfrey Point (very small harbor) for breakfast and the ALWAYS entertaining launchers there. We would set up our folding chairs and coolers with adult refreshments and enjoy the fun. We were never disappointed. Sometimes this was as much fun as the fishing. Over the years I had seen it all at the launch site. I miss that now that I'm older and no longer willing to sleep in a van for the weekend..... getting old sucks..