Johnny Cash fans! NF

Headhunter

Actually G, that's exactly my first thought when I saw this, this morning... I really think he nails many of the sublties that made Cash, so awesome.

Can only imagine how good he will be when his voice matures and his skills get honed.

HH

The kid has a nice voice but he does not sound like the Cash that I remember.

That's exactly what I thought. Nothing spooky about it. Different guy, different voice. I'm not knocking the kid. He has a nice voice. He's just doesn't sound like Johnny Cash.

I always enjoyed Cash's tunes but I saw him in person many years ago and it was painful. He was so wasted, he couldn't find his key most of the time. I was sorry I wasted my money to go and see him. For a personal appearance with no backup, I'd say this kid had him beat by light years. Not sayin' he'll stay that way but he's got it now.

Well, to those who say he doesn't sound like Cash, how many of you can actually say you heard Johnny sing when he was 16 years old? Might well have sounded like that... regardless, I think the kid's got something going on and I look forward to hearing more from him in the future!

Man, it seems to me that there are some folks here who simply must be the polar opposite of just about anything anybody says... must be fun folks to live with! <_<

HH

Well, to those who say he doesn't sound like Cash, how many of you can actually say you heard Johnny sing when he was 16 years old? Might well have sounded like that... regardless, I think the kid's got something going on and I look forward to hearing more from him in the future!

Man, it seems to me that there are some folks here who simply must be the polar opposite of just about anything anybody says... must be fun folks to live with! <_<

HH

Who knows what Cash sounded like at 16! People are saying he sounds exactly like Cash and I disagree.

I saw Cash perform in the mid 70's and I listen to his music almost on a daily basis and to my ear he sounds nothing like Cash.

The above is my opinion, it`s okay that I have my own opinion isn`t it?

After careful consideration, I think your right... he sounds more like George Michael! :wallbash: How you came to your conclusion that I was baiting the community is beyond me... I was simply sharing this... I guess I'll know better for next time. :rolleyes:

Tiller!

HH

Yup... opinions are like....... Rapala's.... everybody's got one. Some just seem to be casting theirs around lookin for snags.

HH

LMAO , could not have said it better , kid can sing ,thanks for shareing Joe

hows the gear collecting going , you said you might be adding something

After careful consideration, I think your right... he sounds more like George Michael! :wallbash: How you came to your conclusion that I was baiting the community is beyond me... I was simply sharing this... I guess I'll know better for next time. :rolleyes:

Tiller!

HH

No he does not sound like George Michael he sounds like Vince Mira singing a Cash song.

You think he sounds like Cash I don`t lets leave it at that.

Sorry to ruffle your feathers.