Deer in the Kawarthas...

TJQ

Pop has two wolves on his property.They have taken 2 deer this year from the herd.

Ones a black and the other a blond colour.

It,s natures way.

I agree.. the wolves help keep it all in balance..

how ome i hear some hunters complain that there are fewer dear the days?!!

I agree.. the wolves help keep it all in balance..

how ome i hear some hunters complain that there are fewer dear the days?!!

Because they arent very good hunters and spook the deer before they get the chance to see them. OR they go to the stand and fall asleep and miss all of the deer that walk by lol

Because they arent very good hunters and spook the deer before they get the chance to see them. OR they go to the stand and fall asleep and miss all of the deer that walk by lol

wolves are opportunist hunters ,,they usually only hunt weak or sick animals...The movie " never cry wolf " there main stable is rodents!

I knew a farmer who said it was legal to shoot deer out of season if they walked on your property? Can you imagine all those families who go without , the deer population is out of control ..how many mouths could be fed! but then you got some guy on a deer farm selling it! I don't want to sound like a hippie but seriously the whole province of Ontario could supplement their diet on all the deer running loose! I heard it was in the millions!

I just got this emailed to me

it's all the deer showing up in keswick skidoo trails this winter

deer.jpg

LOL

Terry.... Now that's photoshopped LOL

Great job on doubling the herd LOL

TJ sure is amazing to see that many on a skidoo trail!!!!

Thanks for sharing

Leechman

if you are talking about mine, it took me all of 30 seconds to do

I never tried to be good, it was a joke, because some said he was sent the picture and they said the picture was taken somewhere else

so I thought I would do the same

good was never important

LOL... alll I know is that picture make smy tummy grummble...

I just though it was cooll

Im leaving at 6 am... if theres any internet where im going, lol.. ill be sure taunt ALL OF YOU...

Absolutely beautiful. I like the Kawarthas since they are a great balance of proximity to Toronto, excellent fishing, and excellent citizens. One of my key goals in life is to have at least one cottage on the Kawarthas w/ all the trimmings (wife, kids, boat). My favorite lake is Stoney Lake. That picture is absolutely awesome, thanks for posting TJ!

if you are talking about mine, it took me all of 30 seconds to do

I never tried to be good, it was a joke, because some said he was sent the picture and they said the picture was taken somewhere else

so I thought I would do the same

good was never important

LOL AS a hunter I would send a shot in the air to scatter them..I just don't see any sport in shooting into such a huge herd and oooh knowing how skittish deer are most would have scattered as soon as they got the photographers scent! :clapping: